Wow has stopped working - can't update

Technical Support
I have no idea why, but everytime I turn on my laptop and open the bnet client, it says something along the lines of "WoW has stopped working, run repairs, go here to learn how." There's no error code, no actual reason as to why it can't update or anything. I don't even think there IS an update?

I've deleted my cache, data and wtf, reinstalled twice and restarted my computer several times, as well as other random crap. It takes me a good hour just to get on it, but after I manage to get it fixed, it works flawlessly until the next day when I turn it on.
Apologies in advance for the stupid question, but when you bootup the launcher are you running it as an administrator?
Same problem here, I am running it as an administrator.
No, I'm not, but I've never had an issue that before.
Try running it as an admin and see if it helps.

My other suggestion is to try bypassing the launcher and starting WoW without it. Might help pinpoint if the launcher is the problem or not.
I actually did that earlier with no luck, admin and all. I managed to get on but I'm not sure how. I think it was just luck of the draw. I was hoping this was a more prominent issue with other people too.
Hey Boxez,

Let's see what we can do to get this fixed for you. I do have some steps for you to try to help get WoW running right every time. If not please post a DxDiag and WoW error logs.

• Delete these Battle.net files here and here.

• To be on the safe side make sure Windows and the drivers in the computer are up to date.

• Run the computer in a selective startup mode.