Druids 7.2 class "mount"

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Please Please Please Don't change the flight form of druids mount to that ugly half owl, half bird thing. It just looks wrong to even be created on the world of Azeroth!

Now a good looking mount the Druid should have as flight form should be something like
Fire bird, like Alysrazor.
Or a suped up Armored bird form.
But Please do not give us that UGLY bird form. whoever created it should be punished!

Other than that most of the new class mounts look good!
k rants over /hug
I thought it looked cool. I am looking forward to leveling this druid when that patch hits.
But that owl form looks awesome ?
This is just my own speculation, but I don't imagine this will replace the existing flight form that druids already have.
11/05/2016 01:07 AMPosted by Nightsbane
But that owl form looks awesome ?

The NE bird is one of the best looking models.
What? I love the owl! I think it looks awesome!
I think it looks awesome.
11/05/2016 01:05 AMPosted by Wiselunar
half owl, half bird thing

What do you think owls are?
I like the owl but would like it to be separate so we have a choice since I do love my current bird form also.
I don't like the owl but I see why others would. I'd be stunned if Blizzard didn't give druid players the option to opt out of using it.
Is it just me, of does it look like the back of the model was designed to have someone on it? Seeing as how they'd be giving Druids something they've already had since BC, maybe it's a vial of the sands type deal?
i think the owl looks way to huge and derpy but thats just me. i really hope they let us keep the current bird form and mabey something separate for those that perfer the current one or even a glyph that helps us keep it.

the current bird form is the main reason i play druids and 1 is always the first to cap cause of the current bird form. i absolutely LOVE the current bird form more then anything else in game.

seen a thread earlier of mages asking for bird form and i thought to myself "if it looks anything like druids HELL YEAH" thats how much i LOVE current bird form. ive even spent lots of time this expansion in old zones just to fly it around even though i had nothing to do there.

im OBSESSED with current bird form. the only reason my other toons are even getting play this expansion(like the start of all other expansions) is cause i cant fly but when i can finally fly, anything that isnt a druid will get neglected again.

hell i even started(finallllllly) getting all the world quest stuff unlocked today in preps for 7.2 cause bird form only. i LOVE flying and miss it dearly but im absolutely obsessed with bird form that much more. play style i LOVE my prot pally most but for looks and mount druid bird form runs pally over outright on that alone

k ill stop here. bird bird bird is the word ya ok im done cause i can go forever on my love for that 1 thing more then anything. also love my druids to though cause im a H U G E cat person in real life. crazy cat guy :)

wow i wrote a book on bird form :( sorry
11/05/2016 01:22 AMPosted by Loharo
Is it just me, of does it look like the back of the model was designed to have someone on it? Seeing as how they'd be giving Druids something they've already had since BC, maybe it's a vial of the sands type deal?

That would be... AWESOME!
You guys get an awesome owl.

Warlocks get the updated dreadsteed model we asked for- and nothing new.

You guys got the better end of the deal.
I dunno. Being an owl sounds like it'll be quite..... The hoot! 80s laugh track.
11/05/2016 01:35 AMPosted by Kaelanise
I dunno. Being an owl sounds like it'll be quite..... The hoot! 80s laugh track.

You know what's great about baseball field in Dalaran? They don't have a fowl zone! bum dum tish.
I think the new form looks cool, but maybe it will be its own thing and not replace the other form like some people are saying, or there will be a way to choose which flying form you want via a tome!

Also yay for puns <3
11/05/2016 01:33 AMPosted by Zulsenwe
You guys get an awesome owl.

Warlocks get the updated dreadsteed model we asked for- and nothing new.

You guys got the better end of the deal.

ya i was disappointed in the lock mount. another horse /SIGH they shoulda let locks mount their current summoned pet. something like that woulda been cool. i did like warriors though. it wasnt great but still pretty cool. gave em a little bit of a RAWR look to em riding up on that
11/05/2016 01:05 AMPosted by Wiselunar
half owl, half bird thing.

Last I checked owls were included as birds. Are you saying it was 100% bird? I haven't bothered looking at the class mounts yet so trying to imagine a half-owl half-bird is proving very difficult.
Sadly I wouldn't be suprised if this replaced the default epic druid. They replaced cat with stag. Hopefully they will add a glyph as it would be a shame to those who love their epic flight form.