The depruning wishlist thread!

General Discussion
execute
11/05/2016 02:23 AMPosted by Likmytotems
Want my elementals back

Right!

Even as resto this woulda been really nice to still have for questing. I miss Rocky and Lavaface. Rip my control over the elements....
felfire
carrion swarm
wrathguard
drain mana
11/05/2016 02:23 AMPosted by Likmytotems
Want my elementals back, healing totem back would be nice to.

Ide be happy with any fire totem.
Devouring Plague for Priests, or a Third DoT of any variety.

..Please? :>
Blood/Frost - Army of the Dead.
Here's a couple.

Remove Curse
Polymorph variants
Mirror Image - just make this talent baseline already knows that Rune of Power makes the rest of the tier obsolete.
I'd be happy with the return of Windwalk Totem and Tremor Totem, at least.
Windwalker needs a few of it's defensives back. touch of karma is the only real defensive the spec has that can deal with the various mechanics in mythic+12 and higher. for example shade of xavious can one hit kill you even through diffuse magic with the tyrannical and enraging buff active. other classes can deal with being targeted multiple times in quick succession but if a windwalker gets targeted twice within 1.5 minutes he dies (which is guaranteed to happen on some of these bosses that do party damage every few seconds)
It's almost getting to the point where I have to admit I wouldn't bring myself to these near max level mythic+s.

With mistweaver I mostly don't like that revival and life cocoon don't hit as hard as they used to.

Brewmaster is a disaster.
The 5 minute buffs for Paladins from Vanilla

Go on Satan, I know you're on the dev team somewhere
I want sacred shield back so badly...
For MM Hunter
Explosive trap back (the glyphed version)
Freezing arrow baseline
Remove all special abilities from non-exoctic pets and give every pet specialization a special ability. Example: Cunning: Mortal Strike Debuff. Ferocity: Bleed. Tenacity: Absorb shield or DR% on CD. Let us have pet choices again. I'd love pets to be a "cosmetic choice" like you stated.
Patient Sniper Baseline.
Rework Piercing shot, Trick shot and Sniper shot to make worth taking.

I think the high-lighted line is very important and why Hunters dont feel good to play. Many of us want to fire hard-hitting Arrows and feel like an Archer/Sniper. But Sidewinders is the only choice by miles and miles. And Sniper shot doesnt do near enough damage in PvP, a very mobile environment to ever be chosen as a PvP Talent.

Thank you.
1. Traps
2. Aspect of the Cheetah/Pack
3. Deterrence (the real deterrence, not this cheap substitute)
4. Pet power, uniqueness, pathing and survivability
5. Character power and more than 3 buttons to push
6. FUN playing the hunter
7. Melee weapons (as an backup to ranged, just like in the old days)
I hope they don't make the rotations more complicated, just for the sake of adding buttons.
Warlocks:

1. Soulshatter
2. Shadowfury for all specs for PvE
3. Restore all previous pet abilities, such as disarm for voidwalker and knockback for succubus.
Execute for protection warriors.
Single Minded Fury for fury warriors.
Eyes of the Beast for hunters.
11/05/2016 09:53 AMPosted by Starien
Warlocks:

1. Soulshatter
2. Shadowfury for all specs for PvE
3. Restore all previous pet abilities, such as disarm for voidwalker and knockback for succubus.
I really miss Soulshatter and Shadowfury on my aff lock. Those two are the biggest for me. I'm still confused why they don't just make mortal coil, howl of terror and shadowfury available to all three specs in that talent row. Some strange decisions being made.
Eyes of the beast
11/05/2016 12:18 AMPosted by Toori
I want my Fairie Fire interrupt back.

Yes, please.