Witch items ARE "class fantasy"

General Discussion
They're not strictly holiday items. If I want to play my female warlock as a witch, which is what a female warlock is, I better be able to transmog into a sick witch hat like the new ones that were just added, and be able to ride a permanent broomstick mount.

People have been waiting for YEARS for a permanent broomstick mount, or a decent looking transmoggable witch hat. Why Blizzard?
I wonder how many people are going to come in here to correct you on the difference between which and witch because of the title lol

(I know you used the right one, title just made me twitch a little)
Doesn't one of the bosses in *New* Kara drop a cloth hat with the same item model as the new event hats?

Edit: Here we go:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=142296/wikket-witchs-hat
11/07/2016 03:44 AMPosted by Virus
title just made me twitch a little)

Don't you mean "twhich"? ;)
I understand the bunny ears not being available 24/7. But witches and by association witch hats are something that would fit in year round.

Same goes for the forever lovely rose. Yes it would be a little silly to have guys with roses in their mouths all the time, but I see no reason my female characters would't put a flower in their hair all year.
I'm more peeved off that the witches hats STILL remove hair on PCs while leaving it alone on NPCs. Damnit blizz let us have our hair with our witches hats!
Is this what we are talking about:
http://static4.thisisinsider.com/image/578415e20aec957b448b551b-2143/harry%20potter%20quidditch.jpg
11/07/2016 04:04 AMPosted by Blaumeux
I'm more peeved off that the witches hats STILL remove hair on PCs while leaving it alone on NPCs. Damnit blizz let us have our hair with our witches hats!

Oh my god yes! This, too!
11/07/2016 03:50 AMPosted by Trostaní
Doesn't one of the bosses in *New* Kara drop a cloth hat with the same item model as the new event hats?

That is good news. However, we still need permanent broomstick mounts.
11/07/2016 03:55 AMPosted by Mandrick
11/07/2016 03:44 AMPosted by Virus
title just made me twitch a little)

I cackled. ;)
A witch is not a warlock, vice versa. Witches are more mages like and use arcane or elemental magic. Warlocks are a whole other kettle of magic user.

That said, all cosmetic items we should be usable/transmoggable all the time. Keeping them only usable during events makes them sit in my bank and forget they exist.
11/07/2016 05:19 AMPosted by Imouto
11/07/2016 03:50 AMPosted by Trostaní

Sadly it's been the mournful cry of countless players ever since our much beloved instant cast levitating bristled stick first showed up
Warlock season 14 pvp set might be an option for you
11/07/2016 05:44 AMPosted by Melianthe
A witch is not a warlock, vice versa. Witches are more mages like and use arcane or elemental magic. Warlocks are a whole other kettle of magic user.

WTF?! Witches were all about making pacts with the devil and !@#$ like that. Read a witch trial transcript. Any. It will always be there. Witches are way more similar to wow warlocks than mages.
also. Warlock is literally the male version of the word "witch"
11/07/2016 04:04 AMPosted by Blaumeux

I would pretty much be using them all the time if not for this.

Seriously, why has no efforts gone into improving the games hair clipping to allow this?
11/07/2016 05:44 AMPosted by Melianthe

That said, all cosmetic items we should be usable/transmoggable all the time. Keeping them only usable during events makes them sit in my bank and forget they exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warlock

the word came to be used as the male equivalent of witch
I want green skin

I'll get you my pretty!!!
11/07/2016 05:35 AMPosted by Kurston
11/07/2016 03:55 AMPosted by Mandrick

I cackled. ;)

Like a witch? :)
11/07/2016 06:15 AMPosted by Trostaní
11/07/2016 05:19 AMPosted by Imouto

Sadly it's been the mournful cry of countless players ever since our much beloved instant cast levitating bristled stick first showed up

I don't even care if they are instant cast, I just want to ride on a broomstick.
11/07/2016 06:59 AMPosted by Emilyanne
I want green skin

I'll get you my pretty!!!

Then roll an orc or troll.