Best PVP pet battle teams?

Pet Battles
I want to see what everyone feels are the best pet battle teams out there currently with the new releases of pets.
Son of sethe, boneshard, and enchanted pen. Don't think it's the best, but it's fun to use if you pick certain abilities.
Teroclaw hatchling + anything, and I mean anything even an elekk plushie. I swap to it to tank while the bird heals and then bring it in for a hug to get a swap.
I'll agree, Teroclaw Hatchling is a cut above most pets right now. It's tanky, it's fast, and it does great (albeit basic) damage.

I think Ghastly Kid is a pretty strong contender as well, especially when paired w/ Teroclaw and just about any other pet w/ staying or stalling power.

I wholly believe that Teroclaw + Ghastly Kid + X is the strongest PvP pet battle team on the scene right now. At least, out of those I've been facing.
Unborn Val'kyr has been very popular in the last week or so I've noticed.

It's great against Humanoids (which everyone seems to run in PvP). Also, you can't get around the Unholy Ascension or Curse after the Val'kyr dies and comes back to life.
By far the best PvP team out there atm is

1. Boneshard
2. Boneshard
3. Legionnaire Murky

Just spam Bonestorm its selectable on all three slots on a 3 round cd. Should there happen to be anything left of the opposing team bring in Murky who clones to 2 pets !

The 10 rounds of Bonestorm will destroy anything including the Kid, x, Teroclaw combo and is Legionnaire Murky the new Graves ?
Right now until its patched, Knight-Captain Murky cause you can dodge the sacraficed life for clone), Graves, Hyjal Wisp. I have won 130 consecutive atm and most of those without losing a single pet
11/05/2016 10:53 AMPosted by Weeabooster
Unborn Val'kyr has been very popular in the last week or so I've noticed.

It's great against Humanoids (which everyone seems to run in PvP). Also, you can't get around the Unholy Ascension or Curse after the Val'kyr dies and comes back to life.

It can be very predictable in a pvp situation. You can almost guarantee that it's the first pet out and ascension is almost guaranteed to come in the post Rez turn.

Edit. Still a great pet. Tanky as hell and puts out a good amount of damage before it dies
11/06/2016 01:50 PMPosted by Kidneyshank
Right now until its patched, Knight-Captain Murky cause you can dodge the sacraficed life for clone), Graves, Hyjal Wisp. I have won 130 consecutive atm and most of those without losing a single pet

It's not shocking.
It's not surprising.
It's just kinda...sad that there are people out there who will blantany exploit things like this and then even brag about it after the fact.
I guess that's just human nature though.
Most underrated team ever? In my opinion, it's:

Tranquil Mechanical Yeti
Menagerie Custodian
Menagerie Custodian

Three Ion Cannons of death! And two stun attacks
11/07/2016 04:50 PMPosted by Brawler
11/06/2016 01:50 PMPosted by Kidneyshank

It's not shocking.
It's not surprising.
It's just kinda...sad that there are people out there who will blantany exploit things like this and then even brag about it after the fact.
I guess that's just human nature though.

If it makes you feel better (I know it won't), that team will get torn apart now. :P
Here is the strongest team I could come up with and am using in pvp: Pandaren Air Spirit, P/P Junglebeak, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling. I haven't lost with it yet.

Pandaren air spirit is a very overlooked/underused pet, I have never played against it. He's an elemental who does flying damage which is strong against his racial counter aquatic. Soothing mists provides good healing especially on an elemental pet and if you die or swap pets its heal still affect the rest of your team.

Junglebeak and MPD are strong on their own for obvious reasons.

The general strategy is use soothing mists and cyclone then switch to junglebeak for rain dance -> nocturnal strike. Soothing mists and rain dance will help maintain junglebeak's flying passive to go first, and his high damage single hitting skills are good in case you are against a pet with Sandstorm like annubisath idol which will stop your cyclone. P/P junglebeak is faster than teroclaw hatchling so he's also a decent counter to that.

Call darkness teams have trouble because air spirit ignores blind, so nocturnal strikes from bone serpents are 50/50. Junglebeak also somewhat benefits from darkness weather. Healing teams just make your heals stronger and junglebeak can burst down pets through their sustain.

The most important pet is MPD, which I use because he counters magic and dragonkin pets, both of which do extra damage against and take less damage from flying respectively. Thunderbolt also has aoe cleanup.
11/12/2016 11:10 PMPosted by Dognition
Here is the strongest team I could come up with and am using in pvp: Pandaren Air Spirit, P/P Junglebeak, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling. I haven't lost with it yet.

Pandaren air spirit is a very overlooked/underused pet, I have never played against it. He's an elemental who does flying damage which is strong against his racial counter aquatic. Soothing mists provides good healing especially on an elemental pet and if you die or swap pets its heal still affect the rest of your team.

Junglebeak and MPD are strong on their own for obvious reasons.

The general strategy is use soothing mists and cyclone then switch to junglebeak for rain dance -> nocturnal strike. Soothing mists and rain dance will help maintain junglebeak's flying passive to go first, and his high damage single hitting skills are good in case you are against a pet with Sandstorm like annubisath idol which will stop your cyclone. P/P junglebeak is faster than teroclaw hatchling so he's also a decent counter to that.

Call darkness teams have trouble because air spirit ignores blind, so nocturnal strikes from bone serpents are 50/50. Junglebeak also somewhat benefits from darkness weather. Healing teams just make your heals stronger and junglebeak can burst down pets through their sustain.

The most important pet is MPD, which I use because he counters magic and dragonkin pets, both of which do extra damage against and take less damage from flying respectively. Thunderbolt also has aoe cleanup.

Not bad.
However, I can see Lil' Rag and Magma Rageling giving you fits.
Give them both Trap & Wave, pair them up with an Enchanted Broom and I don't see how you're gonna win that match.
Keep up the brainstorming though! I love playing the counter game.

(mini rant: speaking of Rag and counters...Blizz, can we PLEASE get a critter that does aquatic damage besides snails? I'm begging you)
You're right, I'm afraid of lil rag and magic broom, but I haven't seen them together yet actually. Beaten teams with both individually. The one loss I've had so far out of around 30 battles was when a boneshard got a good blistering cold off before he died on my MPD as last pet.
I wonder how I'd fare against this team. I've fought some pretty similar setups and generally do well.

Might be a fun fight. : )
I've been kind of throwing things at a wall and seeing what sticks recently. My old go-to was Blossoming Ancient, Soul of the Aspects, and Zao, Calfling of Niuzao, but I feel like Darkness and Cleansing Rain-oriented teams have been making a comeback. I even ran a Call Blizzard team the other day and did quite nicely.

Even with favorable compositions nowadays, I feel like the Battle Pets PvP scene is as close to being balanced as it has been in a long time. Even if you're up against a "FotM team," your odds of winning are still pretty good.
11/05/2016 09:23 AMPosted by Triggers
I wholly believe that Teroclaw + Ghastly Kid + X is the strongest PvP pet battle team on the scene right now. At least, out of those I've been facing.
X = Fiendish Imp
11/14/2016 12:14 AMPosted by Gelevren
I feel like Darkness and Cleansing Rain-oriented teams have been making a comeback.

Unfortunately, someone started running a flower/imp/Son of Sethe team regularly on my meta. Ugh. I've been using a lot of rain and darkness teams out of necessity. The rain teams teams are a little bit easier to play since I don't have to worry about Nocturnal Strike missing the flower.
I've been running 2x bone serpent + X
X being dread hatchling or MPD usually
seems like the darkness and ability to keep swapping for nukes
is doing well.
elementals hurt my feelings but usually winning 8 or 9 in 10
I broke out an old team this week:

Lil Rag - Smash, Trap, Sons
Bonkers - Bite, Dodge, Tornado Punch
Grey Moth - Slicing Wind, Cocoon, Moth Dust

This isnt a great team since its RNG based but its pretty fun to play. If you get lucky you will chain stuns/sleeps and frustrate your opponent quit a bit.
11/06/2016 01:27 PMPosted by Huntngathér
By far the best PvP team out there atm is

1. Boneshard
2. Boneshard
3. Legionnaire Murky

Just spam Bonestorm its selectable on all three slots on a 3 round cd. Should there happen to be anything left of the opposing team bring in Murky who clones to 2 pets !

The 10 rounds of Bonestorm will destroy anything including the Kid, x, Teroclaw combo and is Legionnaire Murky the new Graves ?

I don't have Leginnaire Murky but putting Teroclaw Hatchling in the third slot works great. It cleans up nicely after the two Boneshards have done their work. Only thing to note is if you face a team with AOE damage to all pets then you may want to start with Teroclaw and cast a Nature's Ward and then put it back into storage so when the Boneshards are dead you have a decent amount of health.