Pyroblast fishing, all the time?

Mage
I'm new to fire mage but I was wondering when I should do pyroblast fishing?

"Whenever you get a Heating Up proc, you should convert it to a Hot Streak using Fire Blast. Generally, you will then want to cast a Fireball , and immediately spend your Hot Streak on a Pyroblast as your Fireball cast finishes. Both of these spells will strike at the same time, generating the largest possible ignite and the chance at an immediate follow up Hot Streak if both of them critically strike."

Is this what I should stick to?

EDIT: My issue is that when I do this, sometimes my "fireball" crits but then my pyroblast doesn't, and the not critted pyroblast cancels out the heating up.
11/11/2016 06:48 AMPosted by Xakir
My issue is that when I do this, sometimes my "fireball" crits but then my pyroblast doesn't, and the not critted pyroblast cancels out the heating up.

then you're doing it wrong. the objective is that both spells hit at the same time. IF that happens, it doesn't matter which one crits, you get and keep a heating up proc.
I was able to get it, just gotta spam pyro as soon as fireball launches I guess. Should I do this all the time outside of combustion or burst?
Yes, all the time unless you are in RoP.
yes. it's the best way to keep up good sustained dps.