Paladins! Ratest thy Transmog +6

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
@bigburd coming from the guy dressed up like a clown, I might just go get a full set of judgement now. Oh btw 2/10
Clowns are all the rage right now dude.
11/14/2016 02:06 PMPosted by Bigburd
Clowns are all the rage right now dude.

I mean, you're kinda right 2 weeks ago...ill let you have it
Imma just rate you both

@Bigburd 6/10
@Art 10/10
@Eva 7/10

I like it, but you should definitely try to get your hands on the purple variant of that 2H sword.

P.S. Pretend my belt is the green (Heroic) version. Armoury - for whatever reason - displays it as purple.
@grim I like it and since I can use my imagination I give you a 9/10. Although I think corrupted ashbringer should be a dk thing weird Pallys have it.
11/14/2016 01:34 PMPosted by Guanzo
@Sulelle
8/10. The green shield looks out of place, but otherwise i like the gold/red color scheme.

11/14/2016 01:40 PMPosted by Durean
7/10 for me imo, I like it, understand the direction it's going in and could be awesome. Just needs the purple color for Corrupted Ashbringer and would be 9/10. Wish there was a better matching helm for the rest but what can you do.

I'm just stating on the PvP 1000 kill appearance which goes much better with the silver hand. It bugs me a lot I can't find a good match for a 1 hand/shield combo to go with the silver hand set.

@Artorias. Very nice. The halo is a little off, but good job on a consistent color scheme. 9/10
It's a full set so can't really rate it but I do like the tabard (I was using that one whenever I mogged the order hall set) and the weapon choice. The red in the tabard compliments the red on the shield. The 1000 pvp kills one will be a lot better with the set though.
11/14/2016 06:27 PMPosted by Taeldoriàn
It's a full set so can't really rate it but I do like the tabard (I was using that one whenever I mogged the order hall set) and the weapon choice. The red in the tabard compliments the red on the shield. The 1000 pvp kills one will be a lot better with the set though.

9/10, don't like the weapon.
LOVE the hood, what is that???

Also, seriously lack of cows around here. Just sayin.
9/10 for being a cow :D
Lyonedas - loving the red, but the shoulders are ever so slightly off. 9/10.
11/14/2016 07:30 PMPosted by Levictor
Lyonedas - loving the red, but the shoulders are ever so slightly off. 9/10.

im assuming your going for the purple ashbringer?

besides the sword which i can see what youre doing the set is kinda jumbled and not matching that well maybe change the head and boots or the other peices to match the head and boots

7/10
@Minkitten, 8/10 I think it all matches really well but the spear is just a little disappointing when compared to the rest.
Hathol, that's a cool and original look man. 8/10
11/14/2016 08:53 PMPosted by Makktyrin
Hathol, that's a cool and original look man. 8/10

Ummmm I'm confused with the clash of the colors???
Head, shoulder and belt goes together but not with the rest of them?
Is your mog uncomplete at the moment?
5/10 for now... :S
@Judgment, suits your name. 8/10
11/14/2016 09:01 PMPosted by Higure
@Judgment, suits your name. 8/10
8/10. I love what you've got going on, but the boots and gloves are a little off, and purple Ashbringer kinda clashes with the rest of the color scheme. If you fixed all that then it's an easy 10/10, it looks great!

Edit: I just realized that the boots and gloves are from the same set as everything else... It's weird that the boots are a different shade of blue and the gloves have that brown lining...

For whoever does mine, I know this tabard is kinda tacky... I've been having a lot of trouble finding a chest/leg combo that go together, so it's a band-aid until I can get that going.
8/10.. the legplates dont match up well.. especially with the low poly judgment (though full Judgment is epic)
@Evatruelight

I like the colors and how they compliment your hair. Your face looks too sweet to be Joan of Arc though :D Are there any options from the barber for making yourself look more fierce?
I'm not good at putting a number on these things. I gave someone a 6/10 once and a bunch of white knights came at me.

But here's my mog if anyone wants to check it out. It's a work in progress.

All of it can be bought with Marks of Honor in WoD if anyone is interested in adding any of these pieces to their collection. (*edit: except gloves and boots)

I'll be replacing all of it except shoulders/helm once I get the legs I've been after.

*edit: Felt unfair of my not to give some feedback. @Benhir: It's a solid look, but a little cliche for my tastes. I mean it looks really good, but at the same time you almost look like you could just be another NPC from Aucindoun. It's still a lot better than what I see most people running around in.