Garbage legendary.

General Discussion
Thanks. I finally got my first legendary and it's trash. Stats are best for the spec I don't play and the effect is wasted on that spec to top it off. Who designed this garbage?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=132466/roots-of-shaladrassil
Put some gems in your gear.
11/08/2016 11:23 AMPosted by Bags
Put some gems in your gear.
My ilvl in my main spec isn't even 850, it's garbage gear. No sense in wasting money boosting it. That and I don't raid or do mythic+ dungeons. I have zero need to optimize my gear that much.
If some people didn't get bad ones, how would the rest of us feel superior to others? Seriously though, I hope blizzard revamps some of the "lesser" legendaries to at least make them feel good to receive.
I got a legendary and I'm unhappy that it wasn't the best one!!!
11/08/2016 11:28 AMPosted by Raampa
My ilvl in my main spec isn't even 850, it's garbage gear. No sense in wasting money boosting it. That and I don't raid or do mythic+ dungeons. I have zero need to optimize my gear that much.
So you are trying to satirical about people complaining about bad legendaries, especially if they only do world quests and LFR?
11/08/2016 11:46 AMPosted by Dubhghall
I got a legendary and I'm unhappy that it wasn't the best one!!!
I'm unhappy that I'm never really going to use it. The stats aren't good for elemental or restoration, my two main specs. The special effect is a slow health regen for not moving. It's garbage. It's not that it's not BiS. It's that I might as well not have gotten it at all for how much use I will get out of it.
Best piece of gear is ilvl 860.
Gets an ilvl 895 item.
Complains.

Sounds legit.
11/08/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Vaelthalas
Best piece of gear is ilvl 860.
Gets an ilvl 895 item.
Complains.

Sounds legit.
Item level isn't the most important thing. I've trashed tons of gear with bad stats on it that had higher ilvl than what I have. Thanks for your useless imput.
That sucks man. I got my 1st legendary this morning from the world boss.. Happens to be the BIS helm for aff locks.. RNG is real
I have two legendary items and I'm not happy they aren't the best.
Those boots are one of the shared ones for armor type. Plate and cloth have similar ones. Maybe leather as well, I don't know.

They might not be the best ones but there are worse ones.
Kinda wish the one I got had haste instead of crit.
I can wear 2 legendaries as of today and since neither of them have Mastery I'm almost better off using none at all.

This is the most laughably terrible system I've ever seen. You couldn't pay somebody to come up with a worse design.
I have the worst one. Can't even proc it as Holy except maybe with Chastise.
Random chance has been apart of RPGs from the very beginning, why havent you guys figured that out yet?
11/08/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Raampa
The stats aren't good for elemental or restoration, my two main specs.

Mastery is restos best stat. Haste is good for Ele. I am assuming the raw INT is much higher than you had.

So what exactly is the problem?
11/08/2016 12:21 PMPosted by Harpoa
11/08/2016 11:48 AMPosted by Raampa
The stats aren't good for elemental or restoration, my two main specs.

Mastery is restos best stat. Haste is good for Ele. I am assuming the raw INT is much higher than you had.

So what exactly is the problem?

I am glad someone finally pointed this out.

For the OP- if you don't raid or do mythics, why worry about legendary gear? Knowing your class and how each spec works will be better for you.
11/08/2016 11:18 AMPosted by Raampa
Thanks. I finally got my first legendary and it's trash. Stats are best for the spec I don't play and the effect is wasted on that spec to top it off. Who designed this garbage?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=132466/roots-of-shaladrassil

Oh thank you!
I had a bit of a wild night, gnomes, mead..nevermind, it best you dont ask. If you can just kindly hand em back I can get dressed and see what missions suramar has for me today
11/08/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Frostyclaw
if you don't raid or do mythics

I raid and do mythics and could really care less if i get one