Suggestion to unfair open world pvp

General Discussion
So im trying to do a quest in Stormheim. i think its for Trials of Valor. But the issue is that i cant do the quest due to the 30+ horde ganking mindlessly even though i become an honorless target.

So my suggestion is actually pretty simple. You know how if when you are in your capital city, and it gets invaded by the opposite faction. You can avoid it by just NOT attacking the invading faction and they cant attack you? Same concept in the open world too! So instead of having me be an 'honorless target' to the guy who jsut wants to kill me because im alliance with no reward, make it so he CANNOT attack me till i attack another horde
If you cannot attack another player without having first attacked another player, how does one initiate a open world pvp battle? A duel type box?

Where does this sound familiar from?
11/08/2016 11:27 AMPosted by Morjek
So instead of having me be an 'honorless target' to the guy who jsut wants to kill me because im alliance with no reward, make it so he CANNOT attack me till i attack another horde

So, IOW .... a PvE server?

Problem solved, no further Blizz intervention necessary.
11/08/2016 11:27 AMPosted by Morjek
You know how if when you are in your capital city, and it gets invaded by the opposite faction. You can avoid it by just NOT attacking the invading faction and they cant attack you? Same concept in the open world too!

This is how PVE servers work, btw.
___ on a ___ server.
the idea is i LIKE open world pvp. but not when im getting gang-ganked nonstop for no reason when im trying to do a quest. Like you know how it says 'honorless target' when you are killed? Maybe after like... i dunno... you die 5 times in rapid succession, you are untargetable for at least 3 minutes so you can do yoru quest, and leave?

I get the whole PvE thing, i just think that there should be a bit more balance so i dont get mindlessly ganked in a town area non stop and i cant progress because of it.