Respect the office of the President

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
11/14/2016 10:41 AMPosted by Twam
Your pure hatred and contempt for white people is showing quite clearly.

My problem is with stupid people, which certainly isn't limited to whites. Trump preyed on peoples naiveness and stupidity. He ran a campaign rooted in appealing to simple minded people to trick them into voting for him, and now he's already walking back the promises he made. It's not to say if someone voted for Trump that they're stupid, just that it's extremely likely and would take some extraordinary explanations to convince me otherwise.
"Uneducated" is a smear term used to describe the working class who didn't go to college but instead went to trade school and actually produce value for this country.

I won't fight you on this because I know it's a tough pill to swallow.
And you're one to talk about gullible if you buy that pedo nonsense that will get thrown out in a heartbeat.

That doesn't mean he didn't do it. He bragged about walking in on naked Miss America contestants, so I'm leaning towards believing the allegations of the Miss Teen contestants, that he did the exact same thing to them.
Also, Trump won both educated whites and white women.

No, he didn't. Uneducated white males carried him. Look at the bar graph under the map for the header "What if only white people voted?"
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/maps-presidential-election-race-gender-age
you're looking to "mother jones" for your election stats?
i'd start looking to literally anything else if i were you.
even buzzfeed is better than that trash.
Not all of us who voted for him are racists. A lot of us wanted to shut down the Clinton-Obama power machine. THATS why we voted for him, most of us do not have clan uniforms and swastika flags in our houses. Very damn offensive to broad stroke a whole demographic like that you special little snowflake you
Articons, you are the definition of the modern left. You are what liberalism has become. You and people like you are the REASON Trump won. America has had enough of this social cancer and is now taking steps to excise it. I'm glad you're not an American. Do this great nation a favor and avoid visiting us and spreading the ideological disease you carry.
11/14/2016 12:05 PMPosted by Syntàxx
Not all of us who voted for him are racists.

You put a very horrible person into office. One who openly mocks and discriminates against women, minorities, gays, certain religions, and people with disabilities. He sexually assaulted women, and engaged in p*dophilia. He sexualized his own daughter. But you're willing to sweep it all under the rug because of the absurd promises he made during his campaign that he has absolutely no intention of actually carrying out in their original form? You were fooled.
A lot of us wanted to shut down the Clinton-Obama power machine. THATS why we voted for him

He used to be a Democrat, though. I suspect he ran as a Republican just because that was the best option for him, not because he actually believes in Republican values. Odd choice to shut down the "Clinton-Obama power machine" - another Democrat.
Pseudocool, everything you said is wrong. Trump won college educated whites 49%-45%

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/

and white women 53% to 43% (google it, every result says this).
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/clinton-couldnt-win-over-white-women/

He ran a campaign rooted in appealing to simple minded people to trick them into voting for him

You word it very maliciously, when what he did was propose popular ideas (immigration reform, repeal ACA, ban on people coming from countries with high risk of terror attacks, trade reform, term limits in congress) that should have been done ages ago, attempting to reach a wide amount of people.

and now he's already walking back the promises he made.

Wrong again. Funds for the wall were already allocated accordingly during the Bush administration, just never used. The money is already there for it, and construction stocks are rising (I wonder why). As for immigration, Kris Kobach was just appointed to his transition team. If that doesn't tell you he's serious about immigration reform I don't know what will. When it comes to repealing the ACA, if you think that him consoling Obama saying "we'll work with you" is "walking back" that's simply delusional. All he said was he would be willing to preserve coverage for pre-existing conditions and allowing children to stay on their parents’ health insurance until age 26. However, he's already announced his plan to put forth 10 pieces of legislation to repeal Obamacare.

Basically you are wrong about everything and should seriously consider getting your news from places that aren't jezebel and various youtube videos.
Hey Pseudocool, I really hate to inform you of this, but this phase you're going through? I am the end result. Pseudocool in 2016 is Taraza in 2014. You are me. I am you. We are one. I am your future.
Embrace your destiny.
Embrace our destiny.
11/14/2016 12:59 PMPosted by Taraza
Hey Pseudocool, I really hate to inform you of this, but this phase you're going through? I am the end result. Pseudocool in 2016 is Taraza in 2014. You are me. I am you. We are one. I am your future.
Embrace your destiny.
Embrace our destiny.

Two years from now my mogs will not be as bad as yours. I think you're just delusional.
11/14/2016 01:13 PMPosted by Pseudocool
Two years from now my mogs will not be as bad as yours. I think you're just delusional.

No, they'll be worse.
But beyond that, you will have the same ideological positions I have. Our destiny is shared. You cannot defy your fate. You know what is in store for you, but if you have any questions about your future feel free to ask me. My battletag is plastered over the BH forums.
11/14/2016 12:56 PMPosted by Twam
When it comes to repealing the ACA, if you think that him consoling Obama saying "we'll work with you" is "walking back" that's simply delusional. All he said was he would be willing to preserve coverage for pre-existing conditions and allowing children to stay on their parents’ health insurance until age 26.

It's good you're comfortable with rationalizing, because you're going to be doing a lot of it over the next four years.
From Trump's website: "On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare." But now he's saying he's going to keep two major pieces of it in place, as you mentioned. This is not a full repeal. It has now been reduced to a partial repeal. Instead of looking at it objectively and admitting he went back on his word, you're passing it off as something that's not a big deal.

He promised a wall, but is now saying in some places it will just be a fence. That's not what he campaigned on. I'll let you save face on here, but deep down, I hope you can be honest with yourself and know you were fooled.

Trump is like any other politician in the sense that he's a liar, and is making promises he can't keep, or had no intention of keeping in the first place. The major difference between him and Clinton is how outwardly racist and misogynistic he is. He's an embarrassment.
You put a very horrible person into office. One who openly mocks and discriminates against women, minorities, gays, certain religions, and people with disabilities. He sexually assaulted women, and engaged in p*dophilia.
If we put all the crackpot theories about Trump against all the crackpot theories about Clinton, Trump would still be a much better choice.

President Trump is our democratically elected leader, if you don't like it go move to canada with miley cyrus and lena dunham.
cant

stump

tha

trump
Last time I looked, Hillarys ppl were tearing up my city, even pulled a guy out of a car, beat him down and took the car cause "he looks like he voted for trump"

Bit it's ok when her ppl pull that crap, right?
Not all of us who voted for him are racists.

You put a very horrible person into office. One who openly mocks and discriminates against women, minorities, gays, certain religions, and people with disabilities

Could have been worse... he could have received donations from leaders in countries that just literally kill you if you're gay or a woman caught breaking sharia law.

Just stop responding. You've been proven wrong in every rebuttal here so far, yet your response is very generic.

"White racists haha".

"He's a misogynist! He's a bigot!".

Fck outta here.
The notion that anyone should accept the result of a vote is absurd. Any implication that the founders intended that is equally absurd.

Anything of importance should never even be contested, much less voted upon. Any vote resulting in even a remotely close outcome is a con. The 2 party system is not a failure, it is a criminal racket. It does not fail everyone. It fails people foolish enough to believe in voting.

The USA voter is part of a religion more ridiculous than Islam.

Try voting on my right to detest your Jesus religion. Try voting on my right to arm myself with anything needed to thwart the USA military in disarming me.

Go ahead and vote. But understand you can be arrested and held without a hearing indefinitely under the treasonous "Patriot Act". Will a vote save you from detention, torture and a chemical lobotomy?

Understand that YOUR bank can create interest bearing debt to itself at no cost to itself based on a multiple of 30 times the money you give it to hold. Banks have had that power 200 years and own everything except your worthless vote.

I do not protest the outcome of voting. I mock the stupidity of the act itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRVxh4iRPng&feature=share

This post will be removed in a record time. Snag that link while you can.
It amazes me how people say Trump is racist but can't produce any actual example of his apparent racism.

"But... he said he's going to deport illegals! He said they're all rapists and murderers! He wants to build a wall! That's racist!"

If you're one of the turtle neck wearing decaf drinking prius driving safe space carebears that think like this, let me offer a suggestion. First of all, you should take all the locks off of all your doors. Because by your own logic, if you don't want strange people coming up in your house who don't live there, eating all your food and sleeping in your bed, then you're racist.
11/14/2016 09:17 PMPosted by Huh
It amazes me how people say Trump is racist but can't produce any actual example of his apparent racism.

"But... he said he's going to deport illegals! He said they're all rapists and murderers! He wants to build a wall! That's racist!"

If you're one of the turtle neck wearing decaf drinking prius driving safe space carebears that think like this, let me offer a suggestion. First of all, you should take all the locks off of all your doors. Because by your own logic, if you don't want strange people coming up in your house who don't live there, eating all your food and sleeping in your bed, then you're racist.

Not all of these are valid examples, but many are, especially his violation of the fair housing act. Take your pick.
https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/4r2yxs/a_final_response_to_the_tell_me_why_trump_is/
Wow, you go from using motherjones as a source to reddit. You are truly hopeless.
11/15/2016 03:16 AMPosted by Pseudocool
especially his violation of the fair housing act
When Hillary was a lawyer she got a !@#$%^ found not guilty by victim blaming the 12 year old #**!#!@# victim and then laughed about it after. Trumps fair housing act violations aren't proof of racism they are proof of a businessman not wanting to lose money by renting to people that can't afford to pay the rent. Read the art of the deal sometime.