Respect the office of the President

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
A special advantage such as affirmative action, diversity quotas, and immunity to cries of "racism"? I can name more, but I think you get the point. I think it is you who does not understand what privilege means. Your invisible privilege bogeyman doesn't exist for white people just because you say it does. These are concrete and real advantages available for nonwhites.

I thought we were talking about
11/15/2016 11:23 AMPosted by Twam
white privilege

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege
Stereotypes exist for a reason

This is a problematic and unfortunate mindset, and often what leads to discrimination. It's how Trump violated the fair housing act. "He's black so he won't pay his rent."
Telling me to vote against my own interests and my group interest is probably the dumbest thing anyone will say to me.

I'm not telling you how to vote.
11/15/2016 12:06 PMPosted by Twam
I'm not going to cheer on my demographic suicide and telling me to should be considered a hate crime.

You must really hate blacks and Mexicans. I don't care who this country is made of as long as they're law abiding, taxpaying citizens. You're "they're not my color so get 'em out" mindset is racist and xenophobic.
I'll probably get forum banned for this

I hope not. I hope none of us do. The mods need to lighten up a bit, this has all been fairly mild so far. Mods, if you're reading this, please clean up all the guild bump post spam first.
11/15/2016 12:15 PMPosted by Blom
In 1965 the Hart-Celler Act was passed. At the time, America was 90% white. Now, it is 62% white.

It's just a coincidence that 99% of them vote for democrats though.

A problem that would be easily solved if Republicans would crawl out of the stone age and do some basic outreach.
My offer to have a discussion over btag is still on the table.
You basically dodged everything I said and said I hate people who aren't like me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_privilege

I literally just explained why this cultural marxist pseudo-sociological garbage is false. Please reread.

"He's black so he won't pay his rent."

As someone who actually owns property, I know that section 8 (primarily nonwhite) people pay more frequently because the government doesn't fail to pay. However, with all the laws protecting tenants who don't pay and making it an incredibly tedious process to evict someone (if they're a single mother you can forget about evicting them, even if they never paid at all) it's not worth the hassle. Sure, some good people are hindered by this, but discrimination is primarily a defensive measure to protect against negative consequences for the property owner. Maybe if more of them paid their rent, this stereotype wouldn't exist.

You must really hate blacks and Mexicans.

It has nothing to do with hate. I actually just don't hate people like me and wish to see white people remain the primary demographic in the civilizations they built. I happen to like my people.

Africa for the Africans, Asia for the Asians, Mexico for the Mexicans, but White countries for everyone. I know the drill.

as long as they're law abiding, taxpaying citizens

May want to check the stats on both of those things, my dude.

"they're not my color so get 'em out"

Race is more than skin color. Please don't tell me I need to explain this very simple concept as well, as science has explained it more than enough.
11/15/2016 12:53 PMPosted by Pseudocool
A problem that would be easily solved if Republicans would crawl out of the stone age and do some basic outreach.

Republicans appeal to americans, Democrats appeal to people who want handouts.

There is a reason Democrats just suffered their most devastating loss in decades. If democrats lose control of one more state Republicans will literally have the power to make constitutional amendments. Maybe they should start appealing to americans instead of trying to replace us.
I regard USA military and section 8 recipients identically as parasites and charge them both more for my services.

Behavior is not genetic. It is learned.

The Red/Blue divide only appears even today because the Blue has hive behavior while Red exemplifies the individualism which creates life, liberty and pursues capital honestly.

Parasites are aggressive. The host remains passive until aggravated enough to respond. The parasites call it a backlash. Exactly like the cow swats flies with its tail.

The cow is passive and does not exterminate all flies. It only reacts to parasites enough to maintain concentration on its pursuits of happiness. That is why the Red/Blue 50/50 sham remains useful to parasites.

“The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish idea. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.”
― Carroll Quigley

If your paycheck is signed by a government body, you are a parasite. The parasites rely on voting to expand their behavior: blood sucking. Individualists rely on their own workmanship to expand their behavior: creating capital.

Parasites should never be allowed to vote. If you are reading this while on the clock AND are a parasite, you are a traitor. If you play Wow while being a parasite, you are a thief. Of course criminals should not be allowed to vote.

The length of one's putter is trivial. What matters is what is in your holster.
Linking reddit posts. That's some quality source material there. Next thing you're going to do is start linking Facebook pages for information.
11/14/2016 12:05 AMPosted by Articons
Instead you guys have some outdated electoral college banana business that probably should have been replaced a century ago.

If we didnt have it California and New York would select the President every election cycle
Women and people who don't pay taxes should not be allowed to vote.
There should never have been income tax. It is counter productive. Fines (taxes) are to punish bad behavior (crime). The taxation of labor is part of a criminal racket which includes the "Federal Reserve", guilty of abolition of the USA dollar, counterfeiting, and monopolization of fractional reserve "privilege" (tyranny).

The USA has been hijacked so far off course that it is no longer a nation. Communism (parasitism) is part of a monolithic and ruthless international conspiracy to enslave all humanity under Raytheon, parent corporation of WOW.

Only men with property were intended to govern. They had mutual interests in a stable national economy. Property could be earned by anyone and ONLY THEN would they have mutual interests in a stable economy.

Any intentional disruption of the stable economy is an act of treason. Taxation of labor is treasonous.

Playing Wow is the (Censored by Raytheon) of the people.
Just like Republicans respected Obama. Didn't call him a Kenyan, accuse him of not being a citizen, threaten to kill him or make racist comments about him constantly.
11/15/2016 01:15 PMPosted by Twam
As someone who actually owns property, I know that section 8 (primarily nonwhite) people pay more frequently because the government doesn't fail to pay. However, with all the laws protecting tenants who don't pay and making it an incredibly tedious process to evict someone (if they're a single mother you can forget about evicting them, even if they never paid at all) it's not worth the hassle. Sure, some good people are hindered by this, but discrimination is primarily a defensive measure to protect against negative consequences for the property owner. Maybe if more of them paid their rent, this stereotype wouldn't exist.

Stereotypes are a pathetic, lazy, idiotic way to screen people. It's a very simple minded approach to outright refuse service to anyone based solely on their race, religion, gender, etc. Not to mention, it's illegal.

A better way is to create standard policies and procedures, that apply to everyone, to identify potential problems. In the case of apartment renting, this could include criteria like minimum required income, being employed for a certain length of time, passing a credit check, a minimum number of positive references, etc. This would achieve the end result of identifying most problematic tenants by actually looking at relevant criteria, and not just turning them away because they're black and assuming they're a deadbeat.

Maybe 10 blacks apply and 9 get turned down because of bad credit, but 1 ends up being perfectly qualified. At least there's a valid reason for turning the 9 down, and at least the 1 who was qualified won't be penalized because of a lazy, racist landlord. Further, it's naive to think that people like Trump don't/didn't know this. Plain and simple, he turned blacks away because he didn't want blacks in his buildings. He didn't want to screen them because he didn't want to hand them evidence that they were discriminated against if they passed the screening process and were still denied. It's easier to just turn them all away at the door and clean up any "he said, she said" legal disputes down the road by out muscling or out lasting the plaintiff with an army of attorneys, or worst case, just settling with the statistically insignificant amount of people who actually speak up and make an issue of it.
I actually just don't hate people like me and wish to see white people remain the primary demographic in the civilizations they built. I happen to like my people.

You have every right to feel this way, but it does not excuse discrimination or racism. Also, I hope you're keeping in mind the jump start we got from all that free slave labor.
Race is more than skin color.

Would you mind clarifying exactly who or what you are taking issue with, then? Is it literally every single person who's not exactly like you? Would you have an issue with a white, Oxford educated, English speaking, millionaire, Austrian medical doctor, with a perfect American accent, being your next door neighbor?
Any person in possession of a million Federal Reserve notes is complicit in racketeering. However, those who can demonstrate proof of a legitimate source for the counterfeit money should be permitted to exchange them for USA notes.
11/16/2016 07:10 AMPosted by Pseudocool
Would you have an issue with a white, Oxford educated, English speaking, millionaire, Austrian medical doctor, with a perfect American accent, being your next door neighbor?

You mean a successful man who contributes his time and effort to saving lives? Why would I? Whether he was white or black or Asian or Russian or ANYTHING is irrelevant. You are describing a man who contributes to society and has assimilated into American culture instead of trying to replace it with his own.
So what's the problem here? Is this some pathetic attempt to say "LOL YOU WOULDN'T CARE IF HE WAS WHITE!" or is this just truly the best you can do? Either way, it's sad. Stop embarrassing yourself.
I voted Democratic my whole life, mostly for liberal-social reasons like pro-choice, gay marriage, and equal pay for women. I obviously don't like what happened but I accept the fact that Hillary is just aweful. I voted for her but I don't love her. Someplace I read that people voted while "holding their nose." Like they smelled a fart.

That's exactly what I did.

I'm worried about the future but I love America so I will support our President. That's what we asked of Obama 8-years ago and he turned out alright.
Oxford dictionary posted new word of the year: "post-truth"
got a 2000% increase...look it up, go figure.
pretty much describes last few years
11/16/2016 05:23 PMPosted by Erfing
I voted Democratic my whole life, mostly for liberal-social reasons like pro-choice, gay marriage, and equal pay for women. I obviously don't like what happened but I accept the fact that Hillary is just aweful. I voted for her but I don't love her. Someplace I read that people voted while "holding their nose." Like they smelled a fart.

That's exactly what I did.

I'm worried about the future but I love America so I will support our President. That's what we asked of Obama 8-years ago and he turned out alright.

thats a legit staement, and i voted other way... and we all worried man for me at least we all on same side, just love our counrty, thats key
11/16/2016 11:18 AMPosted by Arcanitas
Any person in possession of a million Federal Reserve notes is complicit in racketeering. However, those who can demonstrate proof of a legitimate source for the counterfeit money should be permitted to exchange them for USA notes.

I feel like I need a drink every time I read one of your posts.
11/17/2016 06:17 AMPosted by Pseudocool
I feel like I need a drink every time I read one of your posts.

I feel a need to move to Washington or any of the legal states when I read your SJW pandering, personally.