Healers are broken and keep being broken

Arenas
HEALERS can TANK more damage than a !@#$ing tank, they heal too damn much to the point that developers had to make dampening in arenas so someone had to die at some point, 99% of the matches drag until this "dampening" BS starts kicking hard, what about BG?, team with more healers win, team with no healers loses.

-Enforces the STUN meta, coordinate CC to disable a healer so he can't %^-*ing heal anything with his broken heals.

-Enforces BURST meta Train the healer or train someone blowing all you CD's to outdamage the healing.

-Enforces the melee mongo meta with high uptime on casters, developes have to give melee ways to get close TO HEALERS so they can mongo TRAIN them, this hurts casters like MAGE or WARLOCK that are not even healing or breaking the game like healers.

-Makes pvp a 1 trick pony game mode that is worthless, everything revolves around HEALING, no innovation can happen with this.

Developers need to use their brains and fix the way healing works in pvp if they even want someone to take their pvp seriously, no one but fanboys think that pvp in this game is "competitive" most people think pvp is just a waste of time and not even worth as a mini game, heavy pvp players like Swifty are doing more pve than pvp because the terrible state of pvp, if you want to compete with other competitive games out there YOUR HEALERS CAN'T STAY LIKE THIS.
I know you're trying to be a troll, but all you gonna get is a forum ban.
11/12/2016 07:44 AMPosted by Mathematicss
I know you're trying to be a troll, but all you gonna get is a forum ban.

Troll for saying the truth, is the blindfold that you use that big?

The fact that you accuse me of a troll and you have 0 arguments to say to me speaks A LOT about how true is what im saying.
11/12/2016 07:46 AMPosted by Xamamozo
Troll for saying the truth

Truth? No.
Bad? Yes.
You really are a moron and have no clue about anything you speak of.
I mean he is not wrong (somewhat). Healers really dont belong in 2s its just a #%@#%@@%! way of playing.
Look at those overwhelming arguments everyone is bringing in.

Thank you for keep proving me right.
11/12/2016 07:50 AMPosted by Biggiecow
2s

Not the center of PvP balance.

11/12/2016 07:52 AMPosted by Xamamozo
Look at those overwhelming arguments everyone is bringing in.

There's no point arguing with you. I've watched your posts and you deny any sort of sensible, intelligent feedback as "elitist hyperbole." So no, I won't be arguing with you. I'm just going to remind you that you're wrong.

*Edited for typos*
11/12/2016 07:50 AMPosted by Biggiecow
I mean he is not wrong (somewhat). Healers really dont belong in 2s its just a #%@#%@@%! way of playing.

LOL You're an idiot too...Healers belong in 2's and to say otherwise shows ignorance.
Those arguments are incredible, thank you for bumping my post though and for keep proving me right.
11/12/2016 08:47 AMPosted by Xamamozo
Those arguments are incredible, thank you for bumping my post though and for keep proving me right.

We don't need to argue because you're an idiot and your view on the subject is absurd. So again, not arguing just pointing out how dumb and ignorant you are when it comes to the pvp subject, champ ;)
#nerfhealers
Idiots like the OP is why Blizzard have an hard time listening to forum feedback.
Man, this arguments are amazing.

Keep priving me right please.
11/12/2016 09:29 AMPosted by Griever
Idiots like the OP is why Blizzard have an hard time listening to forum feedback.
When you can't kill someone after attacking them for a full 1.5 seconds you know pvp is bad.

#nerfhealers.
if anything i'd like healers to have more healing than they do now, so people dont just mindlessly tunnel them and die through straight up constant damage. there was a thread a week ago that talked about this can't remember the name but a meta where you have to set up for kills rather than run down a healer rewards skillful play
haha ur bad
11/12/2016 07:42 AMPosted by Xamamozo
heavy pvp players like Swifty are doing more pve than pvp because the terrible state of pvp
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
what the.....
in WoD I may have agreed with you

since Legion hit, healers are getting boddied hard
melee classes have a ton of CC's at their disposals to make healers almost useless

if you haven't noticed, there's a considerably less healers since legion hit