Heroic Strike instead Focused Rage(read plez)

Warrior
hello! I think bringing back heroic strike and removing focused rage will make our rotation more fun, also reduce CS CD to 20 sec, rend as a baseline, overpower still being a talent imo, so this is how finally should be my perfect arms warrior.
i'm right now Item level 861, so i will use my own reference.
note: my rend deals only 149.610, and I increased its damage too.

Colossus Smash: Instant. 20 sec cooldown.
Requires Two-Handed Melee Weapon.
Smashes the enemy's armor dealing 153.292 Physical damage, and increasing damage you deal to them by 72% for 8 sec.

Mortal Strike: Instant. 6 sec cooldown.
Requires Two-Handed Melee Weapon
A vicious strike that deals 144.914 Physical damage and reduces the effectivement of healing on the target for 10 sec.
Generates 10 rage

Slam: 20 rage. Instant.
Slams the opponent, causing 100.164 Physical damage.

Heroic Strike: 30 rage. Instant. 6 sec cooldown
Focus your rage on a strong attack that deals 275.338 Physical damage to your enemy

Rend: 15 rage. Instant.
Wounds the target, causing 217.236 Bleed damage over 15 sec.

Whirlwind: 25 rage. Instant.
Requires Melee Weapon
Unleashes a whirlwind of steel, striking all enemies within 8 yards for 84.625 Physical damage.
I was always fond of the old rend/overpower playstyle.
Rend on main target, WW spreads it to additional targets. That's the only way I'd accept Rend back into the rotation.
Really like the idea of having heroic strike back. Something strong to press other then mortal strike. I would fee really satisfying to CS/MS/Herioc Strike and then an overpower of proc while a rend was ticking.
I never liked heroic strike . It never really felt like it hit hard and I prefer focused rage because it fits the "How big of a crit can you land" fantasy of Arms.