7.1.5 Warrior notes!

Warrior
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

"Disarm (New) Disarm the enemy's weapons and shield for 8 sec. Disarmed creatures deal significantly reduced damage. Warrior Any2 Role - Tier 2 PvP Talent. Melee range. Instant. 30 sec cooldown."

"War Banner (New) You throw down a war banner at your feet, rallying your allies. Increases haste by 15%, movement speed by 15% and reduces the duration of all incoming crowd control effects by 50% to all allies within 40 yards of the war banner. Lasts 15 sec. Arms Warrior - Tier 4 PvP Talent. Instant. 1.5 min cooldown."

"Sharpen Blade When activated, your next Mortal Strike will deal 30% increased damage and reduce healing taken by 70% for 4 sec. Arms Warrior - Tier 5 PvP Talent. Instant. 45 sec cooldown. 15 sec cooldown."

Duel (New) You challenge the target to a duel. While challenged, all damage you and the target deal to all targets other than each other is reduced by 50%. Lasts 8 sec. Arms Warrior - Tier 4 PvP Talent. 20 yd range. Instant. 25 sec cooldown.

etc.

AAAAAH. WHAT IS GOING ON.
Lol. Great PvP changes but warrior gets the ultra shaft in PvE -- literally 1-2 talent changes lmfao.

Meanwhile everyone else gets a look at their entire talent tree.
Well the notes aren't finished yet lol.
11/15/2016 12:07 PMPosted by Harcken
Lol. Great PvP changes but warrior gets the ultra shaft in PvE -- literally 1-2 talent changes lmfao.

That can't be anything. There's no way they can leave fury the way it is.

These look like some solid changes for warrior pvp though.
11/15/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Drako
11/15/2016 12:07 PMPosted by Harcken

11/15/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Vuduchikin

Believe me I'm praying there's more, but this has me worried. Not the first time they just dedicated nothing to warrior talents.
We get disarm back? Nice. Not spectacular, but nice....
DEATH WISH 15 TIMES HOLY !@#$ GET ON THE %^-*ING FURY HYPE TRAIN

WATCH THE !@#$ OUT CAUSE IM ONE SHOTTING EVERYONE
New Bladestorm change looks pretty dope too..

Sort of concerned about the wording on a lot of the prot stuff. shield block cost increased to 150 rage from 100, I assume that is 15 rage from 10 because devastate will grant 5 rage now (maybe? trying to decypher some of the twisted words here). Which would be fantastic.
11/15/2016 12:14 PMPosted by Hulm
New Bladestorm change looks pretty dope too..

Sort of concerned about the wording on a lot of the prot stuff. shield block cost increased to 150 rage from 100, I assume that is 15 rage from 10 because devastate will grant 5 rage now (maybe? trying to decypher some of the twisted words here). Which would be fantastic.

Yeah and Bodyguard on the Arms row references Revenge lol. These notes are def not 100% proper but it's a peek which is nice.
Credit where credit is due. Thank you Blizz for trying to help pvp. That being said, I hope the tantalizing bag of goodies in those notes don't get nerfed into a steaming pile when they go live.
11/15/2016 12:11 PMPosted by Harcken
11/15/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Drako

11/15/2016 12:08 PMPosted by Vuduchikin

Believe me I'm praying there's more, but this has me worried. Not the first time they just dedicated nothing to warrior talents.

Yeah I feel you, it'd be super strange if they left the PvE tree for Arms in the mess that it is.
Looks like increased rage cost for Shield Block, but Devastate and Thunder Clap both have a chance to reset the CD on Shield Slam now?
11/15/2016 12:26 PMPosted by Hohums
Looks like increased rage cost for Shield Block, but Devastate and Thunder Clap both have a chance to reset the CD on Shield Slam now?

Not only that but a new talent for devastate which makes it generate rage.

The sad part is devastate shouldn't need a talent to generate rage, it should just do it by default.
Warrior gloves and ring both nerfed and nothing on main talents. This is absolutely terrible.

The only exciting thing 7.1.5 brings to warriors is PvP, but there is nothing to be excited for in PvE. Nothing but nerfs, no new builds, playstyles, or talents to try -- and the new legendary requires the legendary legs to be good.
11/15/2016 12:30 PMPosted by Harcken
Warrior gloves and ring both nerfed and nothing on main talents. This is absolutely terrible.

The only exciting thing 7.1.5 brings to warriors is PvP, but there is nothing to be excited for in PvE. Nothing but nerfs, no new builds, playstyles, or talents to try -- and the new legendary requires the legendary legs to be good.

I mean, I did tell people this was going to happen
And they nerfed charge lol
Still not a single note regarding fury. Did they forget the spec exists?
11/15/2016 12:34 PMPosted by Rhavas
And they nerfed charge lol

Yeah >.< that's noticeable in PvP. Not a fan lol.
Also Revenge now costs 30 Rage, Still free after a dodge or parry. Also wont Devastator be on the same line as indom? I truly hope they tweak our rage gen cuz if not !@#$ is gonna be dicey.
Sharpen Blade When activated, your next Mortal Strike will deal 30% increased damage and reduce healing taken by 70% for 4 sec. Arms Warrior - Tier 5 PvP Talent. Instant. 45 sec cooldown. 15 sec cooldown.

- um, amazing?