Most hated classes to fight in pvp and why?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 Next
Good lord, this thread. Do people basically just want rogues deleted? Because their damage is bad, they crumple faster than any clothie, and they have less CC than any previous xpac...

7.3 - When rogues get within 5 yards of another player they explode for 1 damage and die.
Enhancement shamans are like unstoppable bulldozers q-q
As a Vengeance DH I'm struggling with Aff warlock & MW monk
... not enough dps to kill them.
Generally I have issues with ret pallies and demon hunters, largely because they do more damage, are more durable, have more cc and have more mobility than me. Demon hunters also have a ranged silence so even if they're rooted nearby they can interrupt. Pallies just have so many abilities, but they have long CD's.

Rogues used to be way more an issue earlier on this xpac, but now I generally only die to them in WPvP where they can use more stupid stuff like bodyguards and consumables.

Skilled WW's are kind of a problem but if you manage to outlive Karma they're pretty squishy. Karma also has a short range, so what I like to do with monks is hit them with cripple at max range and have them sit there while I cast chaos bolt and there's little they can do about it.
11/15/2016 06:56 PMPosted by Quantius
Good lord, this thread. Do people basically just want rogues deleted? Because their damage is bad, they crumple faster than any clothie, and they have less CC than any previous xpac...

7.3 - When rogues get within 5 yards of another player they explode for 1 damage and die.
People are f***ing backbirth retards with no concept of what is and is not actually a problem.

They think not getting bludgeoned in the face is "cowardice," they think evasion makes rogues invincible, and they think the game is balanced around 1v1.

Also, apparently some of them think it's possible (or even acceptable...) to play wow on their f***ing tablet and still hold the title "lead class developer."
all i have to say is that if you as a warrior can't beat a rogue in PVP you are more than just bad, YOU ARE TERRIBLE.

matter of fact, the only class that "should" be afraid of a rogue right now is enh shaman... that's about it.

every other classes dmg is so much higher, and have so many more 'outs' and self-healing it is ridiculous (except maybe mages).

this thread is stupid.
11/15/2016 08:03 PMPosted by Drillgorg
11/15/2016 06:56 PMPosted by Quantius

People are f***ing backbirth retards with no concept of what is and is not actually a problem.

They think not getting bludgeoned in the face is "cowardice," they think evasion makes rogues invincible, and they think the game is balanced around 1v1.

Also, apparently some of them think it's possible (or even acceptable...) to play wow on their f***ing tablet and still hold the title "lead class developer."

All these flavors and you chose...well...
any melee class tbh
I hate fighting FDK, WW, Fury War, DH. It sucks stunlocking something for 7 seconds with cooldowns and getting about 40-50% of their HP, then vanishing their offensive cooldowns... just to have them literally 100-0 me in a stun after my next opener anyways.

In an arena skirmish the other day, I had to do four stun and run rotations on a fury warrior to get him to 20% hp (as sub), and then he managed to get a charge off around a pillar and killed me in a stormbolt -_-
Hunters.

*Concussive shot*

/lol

*Concussive shot*
*Concussive shot*
*Concussive shot*
*Concussive shot*

/dance

*Concussive shot*
*Concussive shot*
*Concussive shot*
*Concussive shot*

/disengage
*Concussive shot*
/dance

/quack
news flash:

rogues have the least health in their pvp templates than any other class, because of deliberate "survival nerfs"

rogues had their agility reduced by 30%-50% across all specs in pvp

rogues had their damage reduced by 35% in pvp

rogues had their toolkits broken up and spread out across the 3 specs since Legion pre-patch.

and you !@#$%^-s are still complaining?
11/18/2016 12:48 PMPosted by Mixarchist
news flash:

rogues have the least health in their pvp templates than any other class, because of deliberate "survival nerfs"

rogues had their agility reduced by 30%-50% across all specs in pvp

rogues had their damage reduced by 35% in pvp

rogues had their toolkits broken up and spread out across the 3 specs since Legion pre-patch.

and you !@#$%^-s are still complaining?

Can't fix bad... If they took away rogues ability to stun they'd still cry about them.
Mostly people complaining about rogues are complaining about them from a World PvP perspective.

Because in World PvP, rogues are literally unbeatable, not a single nerf they've had applies in world pvp, they're only nerfed in instanced.

And yes you can say "world pvp doesn't matter" which is true to a point, but this expansion has us going to world questing areas which force us into doing World PvP, so people complaining about how a class is dominating the hell out of it is inevitable.
Demon Hunters because when they are almost dead they can be cowards and run away like crazy.
Rogues. I really dislike that even if I have dots on them they can vanish and won't reappear until they are too far out of range to chase.
11/18/2016 01:06 PMPosted by Verbatim
Rogues. I really dislike that even if I have dots on them they can vanish and won't reappear until they are too far out of range to chase.

Your first mistake is even acknowledging us if we're actually trying to damage you. Other warriors can catch rogues from what I've seen, so you've got some practice due.

We've lost 55% agility in sin, 40% in outlaw/sub, and 20% stamina (5% given back at the cost of 30% AoE dmg reduction from feint) since launch, and those are just the main offenders. You've got nothing to worry about, bud. Your teammates'll probably just stun us and kill us during it anyway.
Fury bring nothing to pvp whatsoever except damage, and mediocre damage at that.
at this point after the continual nerfs to rogues, if you're dying to them regularly, you should probably rethink your life.
As a Prot Paladin post DPS nerf? All classes easily kill me.