I got a legendary ring.

General Discussion
Thought I might try to get people's minds off the real world for a moment (and focus on my digital ring instead).
I got a legendary belt a few days ago.
I changed my name this morning. I got my legendary ring less than an hour later. Are legendaries being rewarded for money being spent in the cash shop? /s
11/09/2016 04:06 AMPosted by Ruckess
I changed my name this morning. I got my legendary ring less than an hour later. Are legendaries being rewarded for money being spent in the cash shop? /s

Interesting, I had renamed a character recently if I recall correctly.
:)

I got a legendary belt this morning but im a lucky person and already had 2 legendarys on hand, so sadly it will be put on the mantle piece. I wish i could give it to a guildy or somthing.
11/09/2016 04:18 AMPosted by Lydess
:)

I got a legendary belt this morning but im a lucky person and already had 2 legendarys on hand, so sadly it will be put on the mantle piece. I wish i could give it to a guildy or somthing.

I wish I could give away mounts that drop that I already have, such a pain to have to delete them. :\
I got a titan forged neck off the world boss this morning. I've killed three world bosses and got loot twice. Still don't even know where to buy the extra rolls, and really have no reason to. 890 neck for finishing off the last 10% of a world boss, things are coming up roses.
11/09/2016 04:25 AMPosted by Harpoa
I got a titan forged neck off the world boss this morning. I've killed three world bosses and got loot twice. Still don't even know where to buy the extra rolls, and really have no reason to. 890 neck for finishing off the last 10% of a world boss, things are coming up roses.

Guy near Violet Hold sells extra rolls.