PVP is so painful.

Warrior
I wish an endless hell upon the PVP devs whereupon they are forced to play a warrior and chase a druid and monk around for all of eternity.

I'm sure we'd see double time baseline and HS off the GCD real quick.
Hamstring was removed off the Global Cooldown for a good reason. It's to help us in pvp.

It was added ot the global cd for a reason.....spending rage proc's tac.

And if you're not able to catch a Druid or a Monk as a warrior, you'd best practice your leap's.
11/13/2016 05:18 PMPosted by Felstalker
Hamstring was removed off the Global Cooldown for a good reason. It's to help us in pvp.

And if you're not able to catch a Druid or a Monk as a warrior, you'd best practice your leap's.

... not sure if trolling or dropped on head.
They made it so hamstring couldn't proc tactician for awhile before putting it on the GCD, so that's not really an excuse.

As far as chasing monk and Druid goes... double time or stun? Druid shifts out of hamstring and passively moves faster than us. Monk has 2 Rolls are relatively short CDs that can remove hamstring, a teleport via transcendence, and mistwalk also on a relatively short CD. Not that I think our uptime should be 100% or anything... but using heroic leap better isn't the answer.
They made it so hamstring couldn't proc tactician for awhile before putting it on the GCD, so that's not really an excuse.

It's not about an excuse. They nerf'ed a PVP ability due to it's abuse within the PVE setting. Something they should not have done.

You people don't seem to get that.
They also made it that hamstring can proc tactician since removing it from the GCD. I've done a lot of arena on g warrior this season and trust me hamstring being on the GCD isn't the biggest problem with warriors right now.
11/14/2016 04:55 PMPosted by Gromtal
They also made it that hamstring can proc tactician since removing it from the GCD. I've done a lot of arena on g warrior this season and trust me hamstring being on the GCD isn't the biggest problem with warriors right now.

Would you argue it the numbers or the mechanics a larger issue.

many players dislike Collossus Smash, yet I feel the Honor Talents easily make up for it's short comings. I find it too strong if I get too many resets in succession. Sometimes chunking 30% of their max hp just from Echo'Slam alone.

Sure, other classes can deal more damage. But that's more of a FOTM thing than a mechanical problem with warriors that needs fixing.
11/14/2016 05:07 PMPosted by Felstalker
11/14/2016 04:55 PMPosted by Gromtal

Would you argue it the numbers or the mechanics a larger issue.

many players dislike Collossus Smash, yet I feel the Honor Talents easily make up for it's short comings. I find it too strong if I get too many resets in succession. Sometimes chunking 30% of their max hp just from Echo'Slam alone.

Sure, other classes can deal more damage. But that's more of a FOTM thing than a mechanical problem with warriors that needs fixing.

I think Warriors really need HS off the GCD. Since it can be parried and dodged, we have no reliable way to snare people. Every other melee has a passive snare as good as ours or better, PLUS better movespeed (this is really important to point out), and their snares can't be as easily avoided as ours (and if they are, they're automatically refreshed on melee attacks)
11/13/2016 04:12 PMPosted by Knil
I wish an endless hell upon the PVP devs whereupon they are forced to play a warrior and chase a druid and monk around for all of eternity.

Oh my god. Monks. DPS monks are the worst to go up against. In the arena games last night I did about 10 games straight loss, all teams consisted of 1 wind monk and trying to lock them down is nearly impossible no matter what they are either jump kicking across the map, rolling, teleporting, stunning you x 3 and you finally get a grab of them and they just touch of karma and you kill yourself.
pvp in legion lol
and you finally get a grab of them and they just touch of karma and you kill yourself.

I usually stop attacking into karma, but that's just me.
11/13/2016 05:18 PMPosted by Felstalker

I'm not even gonna bother telling you why everything you said is beyond retarded. I just hope you know you're a !@#$ing moron, that is all.
11/14/2016 05:07 PMPosted by Felstalker
. I find it too strong if I get too many resets in succession. Sometimes chunking 30% of their max hp just from Echo'Slam alone.

That's 6 globals...
He is obviously making that up. You always have some bootlick that will say "No warrior is fine!" despite the majority knowing otherwise.

In their mind they are some masterful sage who knows things we do not yet a casual gaze at their armory reveals them to be a never 2k+ bad.

This Felstalker kid is the perfect example of that. His blatant lie about him chunking 30% off of somebody with CS alone is all you need to read to know that it is safe to ignore and discard everything he says as a complete fabrication.
11/14/2016 07:19 PMPosted by Chadbutler
and you finally get a grab of them and they just touch of karma and you kill yourself.

I usually stop attacking into karma, but that's just me.

A flawed design from pvp perspective .. just like the Ret vengeance shield... you're forced to disengage to prevent any extra damage from them BUT they get to continue plowing you with impunity...

So damned if you do.. damned if you don't. the Life of warriors.
11/13/2016 04:12 PMPosted by Knil

Or god forbid catch a mage we all know that's not what blizzard intends.
He is joking.