Keep it down.

General Discussion
Do you guys/gals/undetermined monsterous fiends even think of anyone other than yourselves? I'm talking to you, the casual, the one making all the noise. I can hear you all crying all the way from the MMO-Champion forums; can you keep it down? Some of us are trying to do Mythic+ dungeons and enjoy ourselves.
whining about whining.

whineception
If you wanted to play the game without dealing with criticism from other players on the forums then you could, idk, play the game without going on the forums.

What a concept
having spent the morning on mmo-c I know for a fact you guys are massive crybabies too :P
Every downvote is another legendary for me. Keep em coming.
11/15/2016 10:06 AMPosted by Khrystar

Is it bad I upvoted just incase .

-2/10 trying too hard

at least jaylock puts some talented effort into his trolling-craft doesn't he teach classes in it?
Yeah it really sucks that we're forced to read the opinions of others in forums. Oh, wait... that's not how it works at all.
11/15/2016 10:14 AMPosted by Amyiss

-2/10 trying too hard

at least jaylock puts some talented effort into his trolling-craft doesn't he teach classes in it?

You accuse me of trolling when I am 100% serious.
11/15/2016 10:15 AMPosted by Alarienne
Yeah it really sucks that we're forced to read the opinions of others in forums. Oh, wait... that's not how it works at all.

We all need something to do while waiting for a gryphon to land. I'd prefer to be reading something interesting though, everything on the front page is just whining though; even this post.

How about we discuss how cool it was that they gave us +15 ilvls on our legendaries?
Keep it down.

I'm having a hard time keeping it down. A very hard time at it. Mind lending me a hand or two?
11/15/2016 10:04 AMPosted by Khrystar
Do you guys/gals/undetermined monsterous fiends even think of anyone other than yourselves? I'm talking to you, the casual, the one making all the noise. I can hear you all crying all the way from the MMO-Champion forums; can you keep it down? Some of us are trying to do Mythic+ dungeons and enjoy ourselves.

What exactly are you talking about? I've lost track of the QQ du jour. I assume it would be about some 10% blanket PvP nerf in the latest hotfix notes.
11/15/2016 10:16 AMPosted by Khrystar
11/15/2016 10:14 AMPosted by Amyiss

-2/10 trying too hard

You accuse me of trolling when I am 100% serious.

look i'm telling you Jay will show you how it is done just ask for some help, he's much more convincing

he's going to be mad at me for recommending him as troll master tho.

sry Jay
sort of
11/15/2016 10:04 AMPosted by Khrystar

Then shouldn't you be playing enjoying yourself and not in the forums acting like the classless wonder?
11/15/2016 10:27 AMPosted by Shado
Keep it down.

I'm having a hard time keeping it down. A very hard time at it. Mind lending me a hand or two?

Lol ... uhhh... what?