Kirin Tor World quests

Quests
Did the Kirin Tor World Quests get removed from the rotation and the game? I havent seen a Kirin Tor quest in over a week and they havent been the daily faction in a while.
I was wondering the same thing. It should have occurred either the day 7.1 went live or the day after. When it didn't happen it looked like the rotation had been reset with the patch. I check for it daily, and Blizzard needs to reinstate it ASAP.
Good!
Hey guys who work for Blizz would be nice for a response ... oh NM your too busy doing something then answer a question. I forget paying 15 bucks a month and such gets nothing more then game time. When we want answers to ANYTHING only way to get a response is to whine about it and get a post of 50 to 100 plus THEN maybe you answer it.
Yep, came here looking for this info too. Getting an extra chance once a week to add rep to whichever faction we want is great, but on top of that, the chance-to-drop item for the Wonderous Wisdomball pet is tied to this - as long as the Kirin Tor emissary isn't showing up, nobody else can get that pet.

Thanks in advance Blizz, look forward to having this back in-game.
I wondered the same thing as well. Thought it might be muddled up with the new rep they added, but it should have popped by now. I need two chances to boost some rep I am behind on!
Not getting KT quests either. Response plz blizz.
11/10/2016 11:36 AMPosted by Flibbit
as long as the Kirin Tor emissary isn't showing up, nobody else can get that pet.

I gave it to my friend. Now Im thinking I could have sold it for gold.....
The manasaber racing ones were actually fun when they didnt break. I think they might be reworking them or fixing the bugs associated with the KT world quests for now.
11/10/2016 09:21 AMPosted by Bratuxx
Hey guys who work for Blizz would be nice for a response ... oh NM your too busy doing something then answer a question. I forget paying 15 bucks a month and such gets nothing more then game time. When we want answers to ANYTHING only way to get a response is to whine about it and get a post of 50 to 100 plus THEN maybe you answer it.

You know you're on the Quest Forum. Do you know Blue never post here unless it's some dire emergency info? Go search through this forum for any blue posts. Go ahead, we'll wait.
Hello, I wanted to add that I just found a Kirin Tor WQ in Aszuna while wandering around looking for crystals. I noticed the manasabers, and after approaching them and the NPC I was given the Ley Race WQ and was able to complete it for an artifact power item. However it was not shown on my map, and I have (like all of you) not seen a Kirin Tor WQ on my map in quite some time.
I think it's a bug! Hope it's fixed soon.
careful what you wish for, it is the daily today and I only show 1 quest to do, I hope more pop in the morning.