The Emerald Dream Problem

Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether
So today at Valdisdall there was an alliance farm on horde. I don't have a problem with WPvP or even being camped. What I do have a problem with is the massive amount of ED people getting CRZ'd into the server. Correct me if I'm wrong but CRZ is not supposed to work in current content zones (i.e. Stormheim). I also wouldn't even have a problem with the amount of people, if they were there all the time. However we seem to get random CRZ moments with ED and it's nothing but annoying.

So please, either fix the CRZ so we don't see them anymore, or make us permanently linked. Permanently linking us would boost our server population by A LOT but I'd rather have them there all the time then see them one day and then not again for weeks. I know not everyone would like that many people permanently so if it's the less preferred fix so be it, but something needs to be done.
Yeah, I know a guy who wanted to form a group to counter it. I was going to join along, but everyone just seems too busy.
Calm down, buttercup. There are plenty of safe servers for you to go.
If you need to turn in a quest you can always use the group finder and join one of the raid groups doing a WQ boss and it may phase you into a different realm.

Kind of lame but I didn't really feel like going in to be a PVP hero that day and get slaughtered by 30 allies.

I do agree that the CRZ blows, not because of wPvP (being a rogue I don't have many issues) but because I have been on TN since day 1 and stayed because I enjoy a lower pop server.

I turn into a salt lord when I'm CRZed and suddenly can't find mobs to tag or have to keep dodging packs of alliance. >:(
funny i play Ally on TN and all i see is 30 to one horde ED to any other player from any other server

seems they are always camping a FP

Could be biased or just miss when ally do it.
No I agree completely and its been really pissing me off lately. Some of us (me) came to this server because of it being a low population. I wanted a Pvp atmosphere without the giant zergs and maybe less lag. However with this cross realm bs that isn't even supposed to be in current content it is literally no different than playing on a high pop realm like tichondrious. Fix this shiznit blizz
Aw. What a shame... I enjoyed murdering the lot of you when I see you!
*Shakes stick angrily*

Stay outta mah swamp!
I was thinking of transfering to TN but since you mentioned ED, and i know exactly who you're really talking about, zoning into it then forget about it. I'll need to find a PvP server where there is no chance of seeing the likes.
This has calmed down with time, but it's wpvp so every now and then people attack.

We must take Putin's proverb into consideration here.

When a fight is inevitable, strike first.
12/12/2016 01:19 PMPosted by Végas
I was thinking of transfering to TN but since you mentioned ED, and i know exactly who you're really talking about, zoning into it then forget about it. I'll need to find a PvP server where there is no chance of seeing the likes.

If you want an RP-PvP server, you aren't going to find one thanks to Blizzard's "dynamic" CRZ in Legion content. Sometimes you'll find Emerald Dream on your server. Other times they're gone and it's solely your server, or it's pulling from LH-VeCo-Mael.
Can someone downvote my first post. It's hanging by a chad prior to going grey. For all the tears in the land, can someone do it?
The WPvP is cool otherwise.

But those ED horde are cancer.
01/06/2017 10:01 AMPosted by Strauss
The WPvP is cool otherwise.

But those ED horde are cancer.

I play on ED and was actually looking at this server to transfer to, but forget it. The Horde and Alliance on ED are both cancer and both factions camp FPs all the time.
I apoligize, but ED Ally? Kill Farming? Where was WSB?
12/03/2016 07:00 PMPosted by Çefka

/Giggles uncontrollably at the thought of Cefka actually killing anyone.

Ceffie, it's hard to kill anyone when you're sitting in Trade Chat all day. You're also comically inept at pvp, even after 8 years. Stick to trolling Trade Chat dear, it still amuses the newcomers.
01/18/2017 05:17 AMPosted by Tokharr

Ceffie, it's hard to kill anyone when you're sitting in Trade Chat all day. You're also comically inept at pvp, even after 8 years. Stick to trolling Trade Chat dear, it still amuses the newcomers.

I love all of this.
01/18/2017 05:17 AMPosted by Tokharr

Someone's stuck 8 years ago in the past.
Emerald Dream is just a massive problem on either side of the equation. They add nothing to our server outside of grief.

They aren't 'real' in that they have no impact on our server economy, guild relations, and really don't even have an impact on our RP.

They just show up and take over 90% of our zones and bring their insanity with it.

I purposefully didn't roll on ED. Purposefully.