Warriors Kinda Blow

Warrior
I recently came back from leaving a couple months before Legion went live. I had both a Pally and Warrior 100. I lvled my Pal to 110 and decided I wanted an alt and I couldn't let my warrior collect dust.

All the while I lvled with my paladin I really never had an issue with hp.

Now I come to this warrior, I literally dived trying to get my artifact cause I have no type of healing...wtf?

Maybe I'll try a Frost DK or WW Monk, I'm not good enough in skill to make up the gap that is with warriors right now.
To top it off I got stuck on the damn map and rezzed to the graveyard which is out of the instance...so I have to do it all again. Not a good experience.
If you're having trouble questing as Arms or Fury, just switch to Protection for that quest.
So because you died while getting your artifact, the warrior class blows? Seems legit.
Arms and fury self healing is indeed an issue right now. Arms can work if you have consistent adds to kill for victory rush, but generally prot is just much better at surviving.

Edit: I should add that warriors are very gear reliant this expansion, and the lack of self healing in solo content becomes less of an issue as you gear up at 110.
For arms, just CC and kite for second wind to heal. Only the hardest of bosses should require that you switch to prot.
I recently Started my warrior back up after playing the DH since Legion launch.

The survivability is a huge difference as Fury, I only play a little at a time because its a bit frustrating, Carrying food and the downtime is just annoying
11/27/2016 05:35 AMPosted by Penguinjim
So because you died while getting your artifact, the warrior class blows? Seems legit.

Ok maybe that was bit of an overstatement. But as you can see from other posts the downtime and the necessity to switch specs is an issue.
I've been arms since launch, no need to switch specs to kill anything.
11/27/2016 06:43 AMPosted by Sytez

Well I just got my fury artifact so I'm screwed.
11/27/2016 06:31 AMPosted by Profezzor
11/27/2016 05:35 AMPosted by Penguinjim

Ok maybe that was bit of an overstatement. But as you can see from other posts the downtime and the necessity to switch specs is an issue.

But you don't need to switch specs.
@OP:

IF that is the toon you're using I politely suggest you get better gear before judging the class.
11/27/2016 07:05 AMPosted by Profezzor
11/27/2016 06:43 AMPosted by Sytez

Well I just got my fury artifact so I'm screwed.

You realize at 102 you can get your other two artifacts, right? You're far from "screwed" because you picked one spec at 100.
I take back what I said. Leveling this warrior and he's doing just fine with sustain right now. Solid DPS as well.
Currently leveling a Fury Warrior.... best fun I have had in this game hands down!
why does no one use FIGHTER CHOW. it fixes all survivability problems and its cheap AF.
11/27/2016 04:12 PMPosted by Ambrega
why does no one use FIGHTER CHOW. it fixes all survivability problems and its cheap AF.

Didn't know what this was. Thanks for the heads up.

I always think this, we 1 tank/4 dps +2's and 3's with that food. It's so useful it's crazy lol
11/27/2016 04:42 PMPosted by Maeser

I always think this, we 1 tank/4 dps +2's and 3's with that food. It's so useful it's crazy lol

we shouldnt have to rely on food to have survivability. this is stupid and a failure of the warrior devs
11/27/2016 09:28 PMPosted by Bevoshorns
11/27/2016 04:42 PMPosted by Maeser

we shouldnt have to rely on food to have survivability. this is stupid and a failure of the warrior devs

I'm actually not doing too bad for sustainability for the most part. I'm enjoying fury right now...I've never played it. Not sure what is best for end game PVE though. I heard arms is RNG and Fury is more sustainable.