Devs do you have an F'n clue?

Rogue
I just noticed feint was nerfed. AoE/cleave dmg is insane and you jerk offs nerf feint?

You do realize rogue survivability is already crap. Is the awesome 5% Stam buff suppose to make us happy?

You guys should all be fired. You are complete and utter morons. Go ahead delete my post you pieces of horse sh!t
At least if its deleted you'll know they looked at it.
LoL... Looked at by a mod not a dev
Pfft.. I gave up on Feint long ago. When you die in about 4 hits, it doesn't really help much. Drink more vodka, it feels less painful.
Lol I just don't know how classes/specs like ret FDK and ww stay OP snd we get nerfed.

Is this a classic case of "the rich get richer"?
Lol just ready DH are getting crazy buffs.

GG
11/16/2016 09:12 AMPosted by Pôison

GG

Where did you read this from? I no way shape or form are we getting this so called "buff". If you call an entire playstyle change a buff then you honestly dont even know what you're talking about.
11/16/2016 09:21 AMPosted by Plurvert

GG

Where did you read this from? I no way shape or form are we getting this so called "buff". If you call an entire playstyle change a buff then you honestly dont even know what you're talking about.

You are getting more movement speed as if you weren't fast enough for starters.

You can see through my stealth even though I am not a demon and apply a dot that can't be removed and have massive aoe damage which our 1 counter (barely if you even want to call it a counter) just got nerfed so you actually end up doing more damage, about 20% more.

Demon Hunter has ruined rogue class fantasy in pvp.

DH shouldn't be allowed to post in rogue forums.
11/16/2016 09:34 AMPosted by Smoochums

You can see through my stealth even though I am not a demon and apply a dot that can't be removed and have massive aoe damage which our 1 counter (barely if you even want to call it a counter) just got nerfed so you actually end up doing more damage, about 20% more.

So you're trying to justify that seeing rogues in stealth and having aoe is enough to break rogues or even druids? Sorry but thats not good enough. Our mobility is all we have to even set foot in comparison with rogues and/or druids in pvp. META was our only true means of bursting AND surviving and even leech from META is being nerfed. No DH comp in arenas even exist at high ends because we arent viable. And coming from a class that is in the high end arena rated teams you obviously dont know how to play your class. Sorry rogues, I needed to shut this !@#$ boy up.
Much love ( old main was a rogue)
11/16/2016 02:50 PMPosted by Plurvert

So you're trying to justify that seeing rogues in stealth and having aoe is enough to break rogues or even druids? Sorry but thats not good enough. Our mobility is all we have to even set foot in comparison with rogues and/or druids in pvp. META was our only true means of bursting AND surviving and even leech from META is being nerfed. No DH comp in arenas even exist at high ends because we arent viable. And coming from a class that is in the high end arena rated teams you obviously dont know how to play your class. Sorry rogues, I needed to shut this !@#$ boy up.

Ahh you foresaw the rogue nerfs with your swift DH sight and changed specs as quickly as a fel rush.

DH are are not that hard to fight once you learn how to fight them. Yeah the aoe cleave damage is annoying, but they are far from being exclusive in those regards.

There is nothing more satisfying to me than getting a sap off against spectral sight, so I see it as more of a challenge.

GG

why are you even here? are you blind? oh yeah you are
11/16/2016 02:50 PMPosted by Plurvert

Rogues will always be in high rating. Stating the obvious doesn't prove your point everyone knows rogue utility.

I'm assuming you haven't pvpd on your rogue in some time.

DH are in high rated. Are there many? Probably not. Most people who play pvp stuck with their tried and true classes. Going out on a limb to play the brand new class isnt the safest choice at the start.