Long load screens and force restarts.

Technical Support
So its been 2 weeks since blizzard last posted in the sticky thread about this, so im making a new post as that one seems to have been abandoned by the blues.

This issue started happening to me in the last 48 hours.
Before that, the game ran fine with no issues.

I have changed NOTHING on my end, and this is entirely an issue on blizzards end of things.

The lack of communication in regards to this is appalling considering the sticky thread has over 2000 posts and a promise from the blue's to keep us updated on a fix for this problem.
It has been TWO WEEKS since blizzard last acknowledged this problem and it is not fixed yet.

I usually don't get angry at blizzard as i know they work hard to deliver a great game to us, but this is getting beyond a joke now, and i really hope we get compensated with gametime as the game is virtually unplayable right now as i have to force restart almost everytime i encounter a load screen.
Yeah, it's terrible and unplayable, stop wasting your money to the lazies.
I've been having this issue since 7.1 (so like, 5 weeks?) hit and have been kicked from many groups for having to close down/restart my client <w<

Anyway, just came here to post about the same thing. Because it's STILL HAPPENING. I tried deleting cache/wtf and whatnot, tried the disable stream trick for the launcher, tried re-installing the game. Tried with and without addons and nothing really works. If I'm teleporting to a "major" city (read: my 3 stones are to Dalaran, Summer Rest and Garrison and this happens for all of them) then there's 99% chance of getting stuck on the loading screen and having to restart the client to get it to work. I can load in fine to dungeons/raids etc. Just not cities with any actual players around.

PLEASE FIX THIS blizzard. :( Seriously!
Yep please fix it, this is really annoying and kinda makes me not want to play, constantly closing the game and re logging in is damn right frustrating.
its been almost 5 weeks for most of us who has this issue
ever since 7.1 launched
Hey all,

We're still monitoring that thread, but haven't had much to share recently. We are testing some fixes on the PTR right now for this. If you are having this problem, can you try logging into the PTR and see if the issues persist? If so, I'd post in the sticky thread.
11/25/2016 08:56 AMPosted by Drakuloth
Hey all,

We're still monitoring that thread, but haven't had much to share recently. We are testing some fixes on the PTR right now for this. If you are having this problem, can you try logging into the PTR and see if the issues persist? If so, I'd post in the sticky thread.
you couldn't of put that in the huge thread with over 100 pages of people looking for some hope?

seems to me instead of posting in this new thread it would of made more sense to post this in the actual thread people have been posting in for 5 weeks.
11/25/2016 11:01 AMPosted by Kalinis
Hey all,

you couldn't of put that in the huge thread with over 100 pages of people looking for some hope?

seems to me instead of posting in this new thread it would of made more sense to post this in the actual thread people have been posting in for 5 weeks.

Indeed.
Hey all,

Most excellent points.

If I were part of the Blizz team, I would feel bitterly ashamed. I frankly don't know how any of them can hold their heads up and look each other in the eye.
Hey all,

Tried this: problem was EVEN worse. Trying to leave the zone i was in by any means, including walking, entering an instance, or using a hearthstone of some fashion, resulted in "TRANSFER ABORTED instance not found" or "Additional instances cannot be launched, please try again later."

Edit: Tried on a few of my toons. Problem remains same or worse. Will try again over several days incase PTR is misbehaving.
Hey all,

Sure thing! Umm, how do we do that? I've tried searching for play test realm in the forums, and gotten so many results I have no idea where to start looking for how to log into the PTR.
Update: Found the place to download the client, downloaded it, tried to run it. Seems I haven't been invited yet.
over 6 seperate places where forums for bliz are and this is there first post in a bloody while the amount of effort being put in is !@#$ing pathetic, we pay for your servers to run therefore you need to keep the people paying you posted on all %^-* ups if not payers leave and you !@#$ over your business youve lost 50+ people since draenor that i know because of shear laziness of staff and lack of updates with problems
Hey all,

and Blizz once again proves why people say the things they do about their poor communication and attitude in general towards it's player
Are you all having no issues whatsoever when zoning into anything to do with the old world? For me, it's just new Dalaran (the absolute worst for it) and pretty much all of the Broken Isles.

Zoning into instances is fine otherwise.
11/25/2016 07:43 PMPosted by Fenryz
Are you all having no issues whatsoever when zoning into anything to do with the old world? For me, it's just new Dalaran (the absolute worst for it) and pretty much all of the Broken Isles.

Zoning into instances is fine otherwise.
I've noticed a marked increase just about everywhere, but Dal's the only one that I have to alt-F4 to get past.
Hey all,

my GOD the current batch of devs and community liaisons working for blizz right now are probably the worst in the history of the company; devs too inept to fix this obvious, glaring issue, and csr's too stupid to even post things in the correct threads. we literally have csr's linking the same thread to us that we linked them in the original ticket...
Played legion

Liked it. To the point where u saw all the changes that were subtle and loved the direction legion was heading

7.1 I now have to restart wow every time I load dal or my order hall

Private servers do better than this blizz, Jesus.
If a company with tons of money (thanks to us) dont pay attention for a huge problem like this, Its time to have a little respect for your money and your time... STOP PLAYING THE !$!#%!"$% GAME!