Why cant we skin Horde races?

General Discussion
I mean, they're pretty much animals anyway. Why cant I have a nice Orcskin bag, or Tauren leather shoes?
I'd kill for a hand stiched Gnome Gucci bag!
For the same reason I cannot wear fashionable human skull masks or have lucky gnome foot keychains.
My skin is far too beautiful to be compared to that of an animal. Your skin, filthy human, would make an excellent chair.
It's only fair if we're allowed to skin the Draenei and the Worgen.
11/28/2016 05:36 AMPosted by Veranolth
It's only fair if we're allowed to skin the Draenei and the Worgen.

You got to make roads out of the Draenei, you dont need any more than that.
11/28/2016 05:32 AMPosted by Koari
I'd kill for a hand stiched Gnome Gucci bag!

Only if you put your pet Gnome in it.
I would prefer not to waste Orcs on fashion and accessories. I need them alive for...special reasons.
11/28/2016 05:32 AMPosted by Tyberim
I mean, they're pretty much animals anyway. Why cant I have a nice Orcskin bag, or Tauren leather shoes?

Can I have some human skin armor for my wolf then?
As long as I can be a cannibal and butcher Alliance races.

jeeez I was joking :c
11/28/2016 05:47 AMPosted by Guldankk
11/28/2016 05:32 AMPosted by Tyberim

Can I have some human skin armor for my wolf then?

No, because humans are people.
The food arguing amongst itself.

Like watching sheep ask to eat pigs.
11/28/2016 05:37 AMPosted by Tyberim
You got to make roads out of the Draenei, you dont need any more than that.

Ah but that wasn't our Horde.
Yea... My belt could use some Alliance skulls dangling about it. Not to mention it'd be nice to wear Druid Night elf pelts.
11/28/2016 05:41 AMPosted by Sinope
I would prefer not to waste Orcs on fashion and accessories. I need them alive for...special reasons.

You need them to work construction for you?
11/28/2016 05:41 AMPosted by Sinope
as long as these reasons are not similar to why Draenei have a....disturbing fascination with gnomes
I can eat human corpses. ujelly
I want my Night Elf/Orc halfbreed master slave race and I'm not going to lose it to a bunch of racists who want to make handbags and boots.
I wouldn't mind skinning the OP. Preferably while he's still alive. Err, undead.
11/28/2016 06:08 AMPosted by Pouncey
I wouldn't mind skinning the OP. Preferably while he's still alive. Err, undead.

I would think that it'd be more.. peeling than skinning at that point.