WOW Armory app won't login

Mobile Bug Report
Same here.

Sits on main page with progress wheel churning.
Same. Stopped working last night around 11:45 pm est. for me. Had put up some auctions then put my phone down came back and got the unable to establish connection issue.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and still no dice.
Same.
Yup, this sucks I'm down to 20k gold, I always like to play the ah when I have free time at work, guess I'm going to have to wait til I get home from work... Cmon blizzard I'm spoiled now, I hardly ever go to the real ah anymore haha
11/18/2016 04:17 AMPosted by Axi
Yup, this sucks I'm down to 20k gold, I always like to play the ah when I have free time at work, guess I'm going to have to wait til I get home from work... Cmon blizzard I'm spoiled now, I hardly ever go to the real ah anymore haha

If you really want to use the online auction house then just log into it on the website and there, go to your character's armory page, and click on auction. It will let you sell stuff there.
11/18/2016 04:28 AMPosted by Aladrah
11/18/2016 04:17 AMPosted by Axi

If you really want to use the online auction house then just log into it on the website and there, go to your character's armory page, and click on auction. It will let you sell stuff there.

That's a handy reminder I always forget you can do that.
I am having the same issue. Running Mobile Armory on my iPhone 6 with OS 10.1.1 ... Power cycled my phone, and reinstalled the app. It errors out prior to the login process. I also did check both running off and on my Wifi with no change in status.

I would also like this to be fixed.
Ditto. Man I should have hit the AH before leaving game. Just kidding that place is a joke compared to AH on the phone
Same here. I even tried unistalling it then reinstalling to fix but it didn't work unfortunately.
Mobile armory will not open for me either. Spinny thingy just spins and spins. Using iphone SE ios 10.0.2

update: as of 11:40am est was able to log in to armory
Ditto, iPhone SE just sits and spins.
iPhone 6+ iOS update 10.1.1, WoW Armory app just opens into a never ending loading screen. Restarting the phone sometimes helps, but you have to restart the phone every time you want to open WoW Armory.
Same issue. Nothing has worked thus far for a fix.
Same. iOS 10.1.1. No change in OS or app version yesterday.
Android 5.0.

Upon opening the app I get "Logging in..." dialog. It hangs for about 30 seconds.

Then I get another dialog with the title "Connection Error" and description "Unable to establish connection to server." with a "Retry" button.

Upon selecting the "Retry" button the process repeats.

I tried on my home network, work network, and data network with the same results. I also tried going through a VPN and still got the same results. I also deleted my cache and all app data for the WoW armory, re-installed the app, and rebooted my phone all with the same results.

I would strongly agree that it seems to be a problem on Blizzard's end. The mobile app may be free, but I'm still paying $15 a month and expect that this should be given priority and fixed very soon.

It seems something similar may have happened with the European servers. Could have also been an unrelated issue, but here's the thread at any rate: http://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15998890215?page=22

Looking at the forum post it looks like it took them about 3 weeks to fix it. Good God that's inexcusable...

Edit:

Also worth noting, the WoW companion app works fine. It is just the WoW armory app that cannot log in.
Same
Same thing happening for me, looks like we'll be waiting for a while guys. :(
Same since this morning :/
Same issue, started last evening
yep, Same