How to make this game fun again

Arenas
Buff healers to how they were in mop so dps don't get kills against a free casting uncced healer without cool downs

And give dps more spells that increase their skill cap instead of having them pve a target to death with few skill mechanics involved.

Bam!!
Games fun again.
11/24/2016 07:19 PMPosted by Bubblébuddy
Buff healers to how they were in mop so dps don't get kills against a free casting uncced healer without cool downs

And give dps more spells that increase their skill cap instead of having them pve a target to death with few skill mechanics involved.

Bam!!
Games fun again.

Really?
Terrible healers sure they die really easy, but I have got to free cast on some in a few BG's that wouldn't die unless I had help plus double spell locks and Stuns/Coil on them. This is while playing Destro focused chaos build while free casting. So I dunno if I agree with you here, unless you just mean against melee which no one who casts does well against right now. Probably a problem with not being able to control melee well anymore like previous xpacs.
11/24/2016 08:10 PMPosted by Apox
BG's
11/24/2016 07:19 PMPosted by Bubblébuddy

Bam!!
Games fun again.

Then all the sheep complain that the game is scripted and stuff only happens with cd's
11/24/2016 08:50 PMPosted by Dpk
Then all the sheep complain that the game is scripted and stuff only happens with cd's
they just need to make the abilities have a trade off, like how you can deep>sheep, or deep for damage (and make deep/shatters relevant for damage )
11/24/2016 08:52 PMPosted by Nexxyo
they just need to make the abilities have a trade off, like how you can deep>sheep, or deep for damage (and make deep/shatters relevant for damage )

^
That. Exactly That.
I think healers need some more healing, but at the same point i worry it will just turn into another expansion of RMD god comp and lock shaman X. i just wish they would fine some middle ground.
No. 20 minute games are not fun.
11/24/2016 09:53 PMPosted by Battlezones

yeah that totally will happen XD

coincidentally a DK..... Hmmmmm....

No way that is happening right now unless something crazy happens with mana usage.
11/24/2016 09:45 PMPosted by Elatition
I think healers need some more healing, but at the same point i worry it will just turn into another expansion of RMD god comp and lock shaman X. i just wish they would fine some middle ground.

The issue in past expansions is that melee wouldnt scale as well with gear as casters would. So at the beginning you would have melee cleaves, and by the end it would be all caster cleaves. If they actually managed the template system correctly they would be able to properly balance melee and casters with eachother no matter what point the expansion was at. We need to buff healers, slightly reduce the big spike damage dealers that casters have (like glacial and chaos bolt) while increasing their casted damage (increase damage to incinerate and frostbolt etc), and have abilities with tradeoff, and bring up the damage of melees that are lacking like UH dk and rogues. Only then will this game start to be great again.
MPvPGA

Mages don't need more damage.
11/24/2016 10:44 PMPosted by Adj
... they just need to make the abilities have a trade off, like how you can deep>sheep, or deep for damage (and make deep/shatters relevant for damage )

Mages don't need more damage.

Honestly I like the way frost Mages are designed you actually have to set up damage,land cc,and cast to win games.
It seems like aside from locks, Mark's hunters and boomkins not many classes have a hard time getting damage out. It's just some numbers are garbage compared to others.