Weekly 2v2 Recap

Arenas
Created a LFG entry. Specified lf healer and must be 2k+. 1500 Resto sham applies. He assures me he has 2400 xp in 3's. I'm lazy and trust him. We get demolished by 1800 mmr lock/druid team.

Get back in lfg and 1900 priest applies. He assures me he was 2.1k a week ago. Politely move on.

Get 2.1k disc. Win 8 games then he has to leave.

Get another disc that's 2k. Win 2 games; One which was extremely stressful vs a frost dk that would touch me for 3 seconds and takes me to 800k health. Was very glad to be done.

Got another "elite" ring that was 5 ilvl's above the one I got from a random BG a month ago. It's slathered in versatility and haste. Really it's a huge downgrade for PvE as my other had mastery and a socket.

Thank you Blizzard. Every week you teach me a new lesson. This week you revealed anger in me that I didn't know I had. Now I can address it in a healthy manner. This was so therapeutic. Thank you so much. Happy Thanksgiving.
If you want, you can add me for weekly caps. I always make sure to get 10 wins with my friends, I can't promise pushes as I have other things to do (like capping more people and helping out guildies with random stuff)
Nyancat#1661
11/24/2016 09:07 AMPosted by Mélynda
If you want, you can add me for weekly caps. I always make sure to get 10 wins with my friends, I can't promise pushes as I have other things to do (like capping more people and helping out guildies with random stuff)
Nyancat#1661

Thank you. I will.
I've gotten 9 trinkets so far :(
11/24/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Nexxyo

reading this makes me think they just intend to drop the ball that you should of parked 2k somewhere to get the elite set and that was the entire point of legions wave of balance changes that they didn't think anyone would have the audacity to not reroll after the buffs and nerfs they unleash on us
i got a neck from 3s and a trinket from 2s PogChamp
11/24/2016 10:30 AMPosted by Nexxyo

Last week I got 13 or 14 relics, all that were lower ilevel than what I have equipped.
I was looking forward to getting the elite helm or shoulders. For some reason I was thinking this week I really would get a nice looking piece of gear. I thought maybe there was some bad luck protection or something. I am so naïve. This is another character flaw Blizzard has graciously revealed to me. Thank you Holinka.
Nyancat#1661

May I add you? Could use more people to play with, and my friends I used to get the weekly 10 wins with aren't playing much lately.

Veranolth#1429 if you want to add me.
Pfft, I haven't seen 2k since WOLK when "Boomy" got everyone out of stealth and insta-mongo-damage.

Since then I can't even smell 1500....
11/24/2016 04:20 PMPosted by Lothløria
Pfft, I haven't seen 2k since WOLK when "Boomy" got everyone out of stealth and insta-mongo-damage.

Last year 2k, last month 1300 (only played 25-30 matches), now 1100. I feel you. Either my skills are deteriorating or I am playing the wrong class.
i havent done a lot of 2s but man, I feel like i really wanna play but everytime I try the game turns me off profoundly lol
11/24/2016 03:57 PMPosted by Veranolth
Nyancat#1661

May I add you? Could use more people to play with, and my friends I used to get the weekly 10 wins with aren't playing much lately.

Veranolth#1429 if you want to add me.
I'll add you when i get on. Tho i'll prob cap you on my alt
11/24/2016 10:13 PMPosted by Wyrm
11/24/2016 04:20 PMPosted by Lothløria

Last year 2k, last month 1300 (only played 25-30 matches), now 1100. I feel you. Either my skills are deteriorating or I am playing the wrong class.

You are playing a warlock... So ya wrong class