883 Resto Shaman LF Daytime Core

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys!

My name is Raphael, I'm 25 y/o software engineer.
I am currently living in Italy cause I had to move here for a few months to get my Italian Citizenship (My grandfather is Italian).

Anyway, I had to stop playing with my guild because the time is not working for me anymore, Europe is in a totally different timezone.

I am interested in joining a Semi-Hardcore guild, dedicated and focused on finishing the Tier before new content.

My experience in this Exp is 5/7M and 1/3H

I am interested in playing during daytime, cause daytime in America is already night in here, so raids between 1pm and 9pm PST would be great.

My Real ID: Raphzz#1141

Thanks!
Hi Raphxs, if you are willing to push your playtime back one hour to 10pm PST then Re Lapse could really use a resto shaman like you.

Here’s the important bits:

Raid Schedule:
    Friday: 6pm-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST)
    Saturday: 6pm-10pm PST (9pm-1am EST)

EN Progression:
    7/7 Mythic

ToV Progression:
    3/3 Heroic

http://re-lapse.enjin.com

WoW Progress:
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/korgath/Re+Lapse

Full Recruitment Post:
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752235662#post-1

Btag for more info:
    Knives#1744

<Insomnia> (7/7M EN, 3/3H ToV) US#142

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> is a late night guild located on Sargeras, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insomnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, and not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by others. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive in them.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Monday - Thursday, 9pm - 1am PST (12am - 4am EST, 11pm - 3am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot, Tida or any of the officers in-game or at our website!

Real ID & E-mail: Oneil201@hotmail.com
Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230 or Tida#1933
Hey Raphxs,

Could you possibly do 10am til 2pm CST (Central) on Weds/Thurs/Fri? Personally I live in England and find American Daytime Raiding to be perfect for the time differences.

We are looking for another Healer and Resto Shammy would be one of the best choices!

Exiled From Hell is a Daytime Raiding Guild that's been Raiding competitively for the last 8 years. We're currently 4/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 Heroic Trial of Valor.

Feel free to get in contact with me.

Lunar#1634

Or you can visit our website: http://efhguild.com
Hey boss we raid a bit earlier than you have listed. 10am to 1pm but we are a bunch of 3rd shifters and overseas military. We only raid weekdays.

illmerica#1459
By the way, Im would be a lot more interested in guilds around 6/7M...I've made several tries on Cenarius already.

THanks
<Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 4/7 Mythic RECRUITING ALL ROLES

A daytime mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please keep reading.

Our #1 requirements are respect, team oriented attitude, and maturity. Our expectations for you are simple... display effort and motivation. These are minimum qualifications above all else; individually and collectively. We're specifically looking for solid raiders and have immediate slots open for those that possess the above traits coupled with a firm understanding of their class. If you are interested please contact us either in-game or on our website apex.wowlaunch.com

***Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec that understands and possesses all of the above desired traits. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact either of the following people.***

Mashypoo - Irishmashy#1164

We're currently recruiting experienced players for our mythic team. We welcome dedicated players that want to raid 3-5 times per week in a mature and well-organized environment. Our leadership consists of people from all walks of life; they're calm, down to Earth, and approachable. We expect the same open-minded attitude from all of our members.

Currently, progression raids are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 2pm server for our core group. All members participating in each raid are expected to show up at least 15 minutes early and be available for 3 hours minimum. There are optional raids for alts throughout the week as well. We enjoy keeping our environment fun as the game is intended to be; however, we aim to be organized enough to make efficient end game raid progression. Also, we enjoy all types of PvP between scheduled raid times. Please contact anyone within Apex if you feel we may be the right fit for you.

The TL;DR is...
We're looking for competitive & reliable players to strengthen our mythic progression roster Tues-Thurs @2pm server. Please visit apex.wowlaunch.com or reply to this thread if you're interested.
7/7 Mythic cutting Edge xavius team

3/10 Nighthold so far

10am pacific start times

illmerica#1459
Hello there

We're 7/7 Mythic raiding guild, and we're starting AM raiding team, which will be our 3rd team in the guild.

our raiding days/time are Wed and Fri - 10am to 1pm, (Monday is option)
If you're interested then please contact me on btag - Vortmos#11577

Here's link to our post.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752530330?page=1

Thank you and good luck