WoW token

General Discussion
Hey so i bought a WoW token for the first time and how long does it usually take for these things to sell on the AH? its been almost 24 hours and still nothin. im confused. please someone tell me whats going on lol
usually sold for me within a few hours weird, cause it says it only lists for 12 hours, I only ever bought one though in the past to sell for some gold at the start of legion
yeah idk its been a long time. i have no idea whats going on
Keep an eye on wowtoken.info , the higher the price goes the more that are currently being purchased, and the more likely it is for yours to be purchased.

...unless Blizzard made WoW Tokens RNG now as well.
not many people want to dump 55k gold on them.
when i bought it, it was worth 59k so i could understand that. but does that mean mine will be skipped or no one will buy it? cause the price is lower for me now. its around 55k so i was just wondering.
11/25/2016 09:49 AMPosted by Rêz
when i bought it, it was worth 59k so i could understand that. but does that mean mine will be skipped or no one will buy it? cause the price is lower for me now. its around 55k so i was just wondering.

You will get the price you were quoted when you listed the token. Doesn't matter if the current price goes up or down, your quote will be the amount you get.

Also, the token isn't listed for sale on the AH until the payment is done processing. What does your Order History show?

https://us.battle.net/account/management/orders.html
People really screwed up the value of the token so people are slower to buy them from the AH right now. People hope that the tokens will be able to be used as real currency to buy from the cashshop with so they bought large amounts of them at the low price causing them to skyrocket in price driving away the regular buyers.
yeah it says i bought it and i checked my bank account and it says pending. so thats weird. its not like i didint have the funds for it. i made sure i did. so im really confused now. maybe because it was thanksgiving? idk
11/25/2016 09:57 AMPosted by Rêz
yeah it says i bought it and i checked my bank account and it says pending. so thats weird. its not like i didint have the funds for it. i made sure i did. so im really confused now. maybe because it was thanksgiving? idk

Just want to be clear, you did post it on the auction house right? When you buy it from the cash shop, after the various prompts, it will appear in your bags. You then post the item that appeared in your bags, the token, into the AH.
Right now they are 56k. Im not interested in paying that much.
yes i did. been checking the AH over and over. nothing yet.
Blizzard will simply wait a period of time and create the gold needed to buy yours. There is no way they're going to let a condition where PAYING CUSTOMERS who already gave them 20 dollars are going to get stiffed exist.

You always get the amount you were quoted when it finally "sells."

People who think this is somehow a "free market" based on "supply and demand" are hilarious, and I want to be your accountant.

Oh, and edited to add: The "auction" lists for 12 hours, but it apparently auto-refreshes internally, or it just says 12 hours to make you think there is actually an auction going on. When someone buys a game time token off the AH, they don't select one from the list like an actual auction, they just pay the money and get it. There is no actual evidence that an "auction" is even going on.
They're sold in the order they're placed into the market as I understand it. So you have others in front of the line waiting for someone to pay the gold price for theirs.

The price could suddenly drop to 10k gold but you'll still get whatever blizzard told ya so don't worry and you'll get your gold when it sells.
11/25/2016 10:43 AMPosted by Korgella
Right now they are 56k. Im not interested in paying that much.

THIS.
I stopped buying them because they got too expensive. Perhaps its a case of the market pricing out to many people.
Mine recently sold within 4 hrs of posting for 56k.
24 hrs later it still hasn't sold. If the market has suddenly dried up then I need my real life cash back asap or Blizzard can just give me the gold i was promised please.
11/26/2016 04:25 AMPosted by Beefbeef
24 hrs later it still hasn't sold. If the market has suddenly dried up then I need my real life cash back asap or Blizzard can just give me the gold i was promised please.

People just aren't willing to buy them at the price they're currently at, but a lot of people are willing to shell out $20 because it pretty much the highest it's ever been.

You were not promised gold. You were sold a token and got a token. When you listed it you were quoted a value in gold that you would receive when it sold. When it sells you will receive that exact amount of gold.