You're allowed to kill 1 NPC.

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Any NPC in game. No retribution. Can kill them on respawn as many times as you like. No one else is allowed to do this. Who do you pick?
Mankrik's wife.
Nomi
Xe'ra
None. There are many npcs that I hate but this just sounds like a waste of my time, they are just programed stuff re-spawning. Unless I can choose to kill them and end their part in WoW forever, there's just no point to it.
Jaina... she's so freaking annoying...
Brenna Skymoor, the flight master in northern Frostfire.

Every time you go anywhere near her as Alliance - "You're far from home, (race). For the right coin I'll offer you a flight instead of an axe, but don't tarry."

I'd make the trip out there at least once a day to kill her.
Sylvanas
11/25/2016 04:18 PMPosted by Tariopia
Brenna Skymoor, the flight master in northern Frostfire.

Every time you go anywhere near her as Alliance - "You're far from home, (race). For the right coin I'll offer you a flight instead of an axe, but don't tarry."

I'd make the trip out there at least once a day to kill her.

I love how vengeful this is.
Anduin
Do they actually die in story or is this just cathartic?

Because if it actually has a story effect I put the lich queen down in a second.
The Dalaran flight master.
Malfurion Stormrage

For a Arch Druid, that bird guy thing is super annoying and whines all the time.
11/25/2016 04:13 PMPosted by Scourgebain
Any NPC in game. No retribution. Can kill them on respawn as many times as you like. No one else is allowed to do this. Who do you pick?

khadgar
I hate him he is not the hero you think he is.
Rhonin

CITIZENS OF DALA-*stab*
There was a Tauren i forgot her name. But she was captured and i helped her with my Nelve Druid.

She then started telling me things like: "Letting you live is the best reward i can give you." "leave now and get out of my sight" and "If we meet again, you will die".

First NPC i wanted to kill so much. And i still want to slay that inflated cow.
11/25/2016 04:24 PMPosted by Zhadox
Rhonin

Garrosh beat you to it.
If it kills them in story i am pro killing greymane, not even a loot drop. But he is skinnable. I want him to be the most disgraced wow lore character ever.