why are you still playing rogue

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
If I get amazing at rogue at its lowest point I'll be super scary when they get buffed.

Also I just love how the tmogs look <3
11/30/2016 10:19 AMPosted by Ryck
because I am rogue

This. I am and always will be rogue.
When you have been a rogue since the beginning you will try other classes but you will only love rogue. When rogue doesn't work this game doesn't work for me and I leave. It has been this way since the end of TBC for me. I wish I could find Nitrana's post from Arena Season 1. It was a very poignant post about the problems with rogue. Problems that persist and are exacerbated by the current rogue situation.

I just received the email from Blizzard asking me to renew my sub and continue my "epic" adventures. That isn't looking likely.
I play a rogue because I fear death and would rather vanish out of a bad situation than go back to the graveyard....

Oh, and TRANSMOG. We still look the best out of any class
Will always main rogue. I mainly PvP (instanced) and we all know how gimp it is at the moment. PTR is worse. Not going to lie, having a blast in PvP on my alt.........WW. Being optimistic but really scratching my head. At launch, yeah we needed a tune, but What the actual $%^#? Meanwhile Leg Sweep-Serentiy-SoTwL-FoF=no joke. It's cheese, but I am having fun.
cause i'm a !@#$ing glutton for punishment apparently....
If dey want to kill me, dey betta' kill me dead. Dey betta' kill me da first time. Dey betta' kill me in my sleep. Da Darkspear nevah die.
That was gold

11/30/2016 11:17 PMPosted by Straven
If dey want to kill me, dey betta' kill me dead. Dey betta' kill me da first time. Dey betta' kill me in my sleep. Da Darkspear nevah die.

I played rogue in 2006 n I approve this message... returned don't plan on renewing because I get stressed more then I have fun... much love
I'm a masochist and I want to see just how !@#$ty they can make the class I've played since the beginning.
11/30/2016 01:37 AMPosted by Violetear
i mean they destroyed rogue and they will do the same thing in the next patch, why are still playing this !@#$ty class

furthermore, they hired the %^-*ty d3 team to design this !@#$ty xpac why are you still playing it

Thought I would give it shot since I have really played since LK.

but with holiday break from the game. I can honestly say I am done with WoW and the Rogue class for good.
Why am I still playing?

Honestly, I don't have a reason. I'm playing very little right now. I also think 7.1.5 depending on how that goes, may be where I draw the line after 12 years.
Because I've played this class for too damn long. I'll never stop. It's what I started playing the game with and it's what I'll stop playing the game with.

Despite my stubbornness, our class does have a number of issues. We feel ignored, we're getting nerfed just a smidge in 7.1.5 and we're pigeon holed into a certain spec to perform well at certain roles.

It sucks, but I won't leave the game because of it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to leave my class for it either. It's too much of a gamble to just train-hop classes this expansion, especially with the radical change in nerfs and buffs each patch.

I'm just going to batten down the hatch and wait out the storm of crazy tuning they're going to continue to do. I'll focus on how to make the most out of what we have. I don't blame people for being fed up with it.
i mean they destroyed rogue and they will do the same thing in the next patch, why are still playing this !@#$ty class

furthermore, they hired the %^-*ty d3 team to design this !@#$ty xpac why are you still playing it

not playing a rogue anymore hell i dont have wow anymore i uninstalled installing ff14 right now i nerffed my to 15 to zip

not playing a rogue anymore hell i dont have wow anymore i uninstalled installing ff14 right now i nerffed my sub to 15 to zip
i still play solely because of some great people ive met in this game. guild curse is a fkn trip.
If it wasn't for artifact power and knowledge lvl i would have already made another class, but with my work and real life schedule i dont have enough time to start all over.
11/30/2016 12:47 PMPosted by Rikirogue
If I get amazing at rogue at its lowest point I'll be super scary when they get buffed.

Also I just love how the tmogs look <3

pssst, rogues dont get buffed.
from the start of each expac, they gradually get nerfed over the course of the xpac.
11/30/2016 01:56 AMPosted by Demontunè
I got a legendary.... so i shall stay.
Look with my luck i wont get another legendary till blizzard destroys itself.

So any day now.
If it was as easy as leveling an alt and having friends help gear him I would have switched to one of my old mains hundreds of hours ago. Unfortunately it's not and grinding relics / AK / AP / rep / Legendaries etc all over again just isn't worth my time.
They're at least making the artifact knowledge easier in 7.1.5. They have these books that will instantly bump your alt to 5,10,15 or 20 knowledge. Your main just has to be at or above the book you buy. They're only 1000 resources, too. Pretty cheap.

I wonder how many people are going to swap toons. :o