The insane

Achievements
Is this achievement still possible to do? I think it's the coolest title in game and was wondering. And if it is, how do you even get it?
It is still possible yes, Some would even say easier to get than before. However, it is still a grind and will simply take time to get it. There are still guides out there on how to achieve it.

http://www.wowhead.com/guides/achievements/reputation/a-guide-for-the-insane

^ That is such one.

In Short you need to be, on a SINGLE character, exalted with:
Darkmoon Faire
Ravenholdt
Ratchet
Booty bay
Everlook
Gadgetzan

And reach honored with Bloodsail Buccaneers.

Important note. You do NOT need to be honored with Bloodsaild AND exalted with the Goblin towns at the same time. You simple need to of reached honored with them at some point on that character. Afterwards you can work your rep back up to exalted with the Goblins.
11/15/2016 10:35 PMPosted by Knottyboy
It is still possible yes, Some would even say easier to get than before. However, it is still a grind and will simply take time to get it. There are still guides out there on how to achieve it.

^ That is such one.

Darkmoon Faire
Ravenholdt
Ratchet
Booty bay
Everlook
Gadgetzan

Important note. You do NOT need to be honored with Bloodsaild AND exalted with the Goblin towns at the same time. You simple need to of reached honored with them at some point on that character. Afterwards you can work your rep back up to exalted with the Goblins.

Thank you!!!
11/15/2016 10:35 PMPosted by Knottyboy

^ That is such one.

Darkmoon Faire
Ravenholdt
Ratchet
Booty bay
Everlook
Gadgetzan

If you wish to get exalted with Bloodsail and have Exalted with the Goblin towns there is a way to do so.

1st if you have not done any of the quests in zone where Booty Bay is in youll want to do them up until you get to the phased Booty Bay part then you can go wild farming the Bloodsail rep ( I am unsure If it will get you to exalted but is a good way to either get Honored or revered)and once you get the rep where you want but want to keep the rep where its at this way where next part comes into play.

If you wish to keep the Bloodsail where ever you got it to theres certain spots in each zone that has a goblin town in it that you can farm to increase ALL the goblin city reps the best one to start off at is the spot right behind the mountains where the Cavern of time is doing this in a group is best since you will be getting something like 5-10 per kill. once you hit 20999/21000 with Gadgetzan youll want to move to Fray Island that's south and east of ratchet and farm there till Gadgetzan is Exalted then you can move back to the spot behind Caverns of time.

and if you trying to work on bloodsail you will want to avoid doing any quests tied to Ratchet, Booty Bay, Gadgetzan, or Everlook since it will decrease your bloodsail rep so if you going for Loremaster and farming this rep id suggest goingfor loremaster for Kalimdor and eastern Kingdom first.

2nd since for the Ravenholdt rep youll only be able to farm mobs up until you hit 11999/12000 Honored with them, I personlay would say do this entire Rep farm on a Rogue. Reason I say this is once you are 1 rep from being revered there are only 2 ways to progress 1 is to solely turn in the Heavy Junkboxes where the second option is once you get to 11999/12000 Honored and do it on a rogue go pick up the Legendary Daggers quest inside Dragonsoul which will allow you to earn rep for them. the quest wont get you to exalted but will help in not needing as many Heavy Lockboxes then plus doing it on a rouge will let you get the lockboxes yourself.
can confirm, I got I 2 days ago