Resto Druid and Frost DK LFG 90%+ logs

Guild Recruitment
We actually prefer to go Ally. Yet, that is most likely going to be 110 dollars worth to move ! So we are keeping Horde still on the list if we feel like the Horde guild is a good fit.

We're 7/7H and 2/3N and been stuck here for a month now. I am not a fan of bashing my head against a wall with no progress and honestly more digressing than progressing.

I was looking a few weeks ago for a guild to home my boyfriend and I. Yet, after talking to our friend I promised to give this guild a go one more time and tried recruiting openly. With still no progress and losing people faster than gaining, we are back on the market. I want to see an expansion through to the end, so does he, and our guild isn't going to do that.

Us:
7/7H & 2/3N with low %'s on Helya
875 Resto Druid/859 Holy Priest
819 Frost DK http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/magtheridon/Cloze/simple (He just hit 110 and switched from his 878 Fire Mage/859 Enh Shaman, no he will not play his mage, no whatever you say won't change it, he mained his DK last expansion so he knows what he is doing on it and will be geared by his own doing in no time, yes he is behind in AP, but he'll probably beat 90% of the dps you meet)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/afmHqxpb6zvZwYCn/
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WXJVFYkm3Gz4TCfA
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/84xQMARVhzjwHLr1

If you don't want us both or you don't want us as the classes said above, please do not add me. Boomkin is not my main, its my offspec, nor is his Fire Mage his main anymore. If you are that worried about him re-rolling his character then we probably aren't right for you!

Looking For:
7pm EST - 1am EST any day
Ally prefered

RealID Dolce#1503
Contacts: Taiter, Geistreiter
RealID/Battletag: Caine#1625 Geistreiter#1719

About Us/Goal:
Sad Panda has been an established guild on the Madoran server since 2007. We are currently a 18-20 man guild (Doing Normals, Heroics and Starting to recruit to progress through Mythic content) with a modest raid schedule of Two nights a week. We have Progressed through content in every expansion and have been a tight knit guild over the many years of existence. Sad Panda has mainly done heroic raiding this expansion but we are moving ahead and recruit to become a Mythic raiding guild. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Raid Times (all raids are server time) Central
- Invites go out: 6:45pm
- Tuesday And Thursday 7-10pm
- Optional Sunday Raid night
- Also run mythic plus like crackheads

Progression:
7/7 Heroic EN
1/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Normal TOV

Loot System:
- DKP

Currently Recruiting:
- 1 Healer
- 1-2 Ranged and 1 Melee DPS
- we accept package deals and quality Raiders regardless of needs, people get replaced :)

What we expect from you as a player:
- Seeing we only raid 2 nights a week we expect 100% attendance
- Mumble with a working Microphone.
- Knowledge of your class and spec.
- having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression.
- And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice.

Extra Info:
- Flasks, Repairs, Food Buffs are Provided, we do DKP turn ins.
- Forum Provides all info needed for call outs, turn ins, rules, strats, DKP system etc.
<Bad RNG> is a Semi-Hardcore Horde raiding guild recruiting for our raiding team to progress quickly through Mythic's! The guild is currently located on Detheroc, but many realms are connected together. The list of connected realms are "Detheroc, Dethecus, Lethon, Haomarush, Blackwing Lair and Shadowmoon" but many guildies are located on the realm Lethon(Including leadership). Which are all US-PvP.

Mainly we're recruiting people who will be in our core raids but we also accept PvP player as well as casuals. We make sure everyone is comfortable in the guild to maximize their play-style. But we do ask for anyone who joins to have a tough skin on their back to take criticism and jokes.

All players recruited for raiding positions must earn their way to their position, that doesn't mean you won't raid. We rarely sit players.

Current Needs

Group 2:(7/7H) 3/3N 1/7M

Tanks:

Open

Healers:

Priest
Discipline
Holy

Holy Paladin
Restoration Druid
Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

Ranged DPS with Healer OS:

OPEN

Ranged DPS:

Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Mage(High)
Arcane
Frost
Fire

Warlock
Destruction
Demonology
Affliction

Hunter(High)
Beast Mastery
Marksman

Raid Times

Group 2:

Monday, Wednesday and Thursday - Tuesday included for the first few weeks of a new raid/patch for progression.

8:00PM - 11:00PM CsT
6:00pm - 9:00PM PsT
9:00PM-12:00AM EsT
So if this sounds like a good fit please shoot me a line Uncreation#1778
Come join Eternal Kingdom's Mythic Raid Team [Phoenix]-Wed 6-9 pst & Fri/Sat 6-10 pst

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 13 mythic raiding teams as well as some Heroic and Normal teams, and offers opportunities for up and down movement between the teams.

Team Phoenix is an 11hr/week raid team looking to recruit enthusiastic team players who are ready to clear content. Currently we are 1/7 Mythic EN and will be working on ToV as well. This team would be ideal for early bird west coasters or late night east coasters.

HIGHEST NEEDS:
Tanks
- any exceptional applicant considered
Ranged DPS
- Shadow Priest (high)
- Balance Druid (high)
- Mage (med)
- Warlock (med)
- Hunter (MM/BM) (med)
Melee DPS
Heals
- Mistweaver (high)
- Resto Shaman (high)
- Holy Paladin (high)
- Priest (med)
or
- any exceptional applicant w/strong DPS offspec

Raid Schedule (Wednesday/Friday/Saturday):
Invites go out 15 minutes before raid starts:
Wed: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Fri: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST
Sat: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm PST

Requirements for Potential Applicants:
at least a 860+ ilvl (no pvp gear), preferably 865+
25+ points in Artifact Weapon for MAIN spec which you are applying
All 3 relic slots unlocked w/weapon at 890+
knowledge of your class and have a willingness to learn
Be a team player and have a positive attitude
A strong sense of urgency and efficiency during progression

Required Add-Ons:
Angry Assignments
Exorsus Raid Tools
DBM -or- Bigwigs
WeakAuras
RCLootcouncil
Greenwall
Discord (desktop app to have PTT)

To apply or get more information please visit : http://www.ek-gaming.net
Or contact us in-game if you have further questions!
Battle net: Unbreakable#11497, Wckdltldevl#1548, Tjani#1283
Hey there,
I am willing to give the chance to you both if you are willing to stay up an extra hour. We definitely have spots for both of you, although gearing up your DK will require you to attend our optional Sunday raid.
Which I extend an invitation for you to come to, it is at 7 PM PST on Sunday, and would be a great chance for you both to meet the guild.

Here's the spam!

Who are We?
Akatsuki is a semi-hardcore guild established Day 1 of WoW on the Kil'jaeden server. We clear content and have fun doing so.
Seasoned Vanilla raiders / Raid leaders are leading the charge of our current Emerald Nightmare / Trial of Valor progression.

Who We Want
We are in search of a couple more dedicated, competent people to add to our roster for an efficient, cohesive raiding crew who can have fun but buckle down and focus come boss pulls. We are looking for raiders who want to raid vs just saying they want to raid.
Barring any IRL emergency, we expect you to show up on time for raid.
We do run a competitive roster with a small bench, so be ready to fight hard for your spot!
We expect all raiders to have a fair knowledge of fights, have food, flasks, potions, runes. In other words, Be Prepared!

Guild: Akatsuki
Server: Kil'jaeden (Horde-side / High pop / PvP)
Raid Times: T / W / Th
7:45 PM - 11:00 PM PST (server-time)
9:45 PM - 1:00 AM CST
10:45 PM - 2:00 AM EST
Progression:
4/7 M Emerald Nightmare
2/3 H Trials of Valor

If interested, please contact:

Kanpii#1783 (This is me.)
Istrovios#1411
Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic raiding!

About us
Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Mythic group (4/7M, 1/3H) : Friday-Saturday 7h30 to 11h00 pm CST(be online 15 min before raid time).

Normal/alt run : Sunday 8h15 CST

Contacts
btag : mat345#1228, Kukicha#1872 or KJL#1903.
<Highborne>
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Exodar (PvE)
Timezone: EST (UTC-5)

Raid Schedule (EST, UTC-5):
Tuesday: 8pm-11pm
Wednesday: 8pm-11pm
Thursday: 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
1/7M Emerald Nightmare
7/7H Emerald Nightmare
2/3H Trials of Valor

Recruiting:
Like-Minded, Min/Max & Theorycraft-Focused DPS!
(read: excited about achieving all your class has to offer? we are)

If you're currently tanking or healing and would like to change over to DPS--and have as much fun pursuing top DPS parses as we do--get in touch with us! ;)

Celebrating Nine Years of Highborne:
Highborne was founded in January 2007 with one very simple idea in-mind: create a guild where friends could come together and enjoy the fresh start that Burning Crusade's new Exodar server could provide. At the start, it wasn't about server firsts, being "cutting edge" or "making a name for ourselves"--that came later. We just wanted to have some fun and hopefully find a few like-minded individuals along the way.

Suffice it to say, over the past nine years, we've done just that. Not only have an enormous number of players joined us for the ride but, as a guild, our impact on Exodar has been felt time and time again. It's not an exaggeration to say that most of our server's top Horde guilds got their start in Highborne. A truly-staggering number of Exodar's best have, at one time or another, donned our colors. It's a history that we take enormous pride in.

This is not to say that we've ever been a particularly large guild--quite the opposite, really. While we've had hundreds of players join us over the years, we've always strived to find the right people; those who "get" what we've been about. Be it server first raid progression or literal best-in-battlegroup PvP (Arenas & Ranked BGs!), this mentality has served us well. Now, for Legion, we're setting our sights on a new goal.

What Highborne Means for You, Now:
For nearly a decade, we've stood by our tried-and-true mantra of "hardcore raiding on a casual schedule." We've always striven to make the absolute most of the time we've had, and looked to tackle the most difficult content Warcraft had to offer. To this end, we've had tremendous success.

For Legion, we've begun the process of kicking things up a notch and raising Raider expectations higher than ever before. We're looking for like-minded players who are as excited as we are to constantly push personal performance on a nightly basis. We're looking for the people who will scour their combat logs with us to find some extra damage. We're looking for the folks who genuinely get excited to find new ways to shave a few seconds off of farm content because it's not just about killing something--it's about killing something as cleanly and as quickly as possible.

By the time Patch 7.2 rolls around, we're aiming to have our entire roster parsing in the top 10% for class/spec (ilvl). A lot of us are already there now and we're hoping you can be, too. That is what we're trying to accomplish and that is what we're hoping you'll join us for.

An Older Membership, a Fairly-Unique Appeal:
As Highborne has been around for nearly a decade--and still retains many of its early (and original!) members--it's not surprising that many of us have aged over the years. Our average member is now somewhere in the early-30s and no one actually younger than mid-20s. It's not a coincidence that our relatively-casual raid schedule accommodates families, careers and (in some cases!) children! ;)

This isn't to say we have an "age requirement" or any nonsense like that (we don't) but you should know what sort of atmosphere to expect. We're an adult guild with adult responsibilities doing adult things--while still tackling the toughest content Warcraft has to offer.

It's been a pretty fun ride, so far, and we hope you'll be here for everything Legion has in-store!

Thanks for reading! Hope to hear from you!

Contact Us!:
Graye - Recruitment Officer - Rourk#1880
Yajin - Guildmaster - Yajin#1381
Poumba - Healing Officer - TylerD#1360
Oops All Baddies is a late night raiding guild on Thrall US. Most of us have extensive raiding experience dating back to Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm. At that time we were competing for top US rankings. We don’t expect to be competing on that level anymore, but we are expecting to clear all raiding content while it’s relevant while also maintaining an enjoyable semi-hardcore environment.

We raid Mon, Wed, and Thur 11 pm to 2 am Eastern time.

We are currently recruiting all slots, with a couple in high priority. Those being:

Druid/War/Monk Tank
DK Blood offspec
Balance Druid (resto offspec pref)
Shadow/Holy Priest
ANY Warlock

Apply here -> http://oopsallbaddies.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=9

OR

Whisper or mail me in game @ Nastee#11136 and I'd be more than happy to help.
We are after a non-monk healer (which you are!). Not sure if you'd be interested, but I included some spam and we're streaming Monday if you want to watch Mythic Odyn progression. https://www.twitch.tv/theendboss

Our current raid schedule is Mon-Thur, 9:30 EST - 12:30am EST. Our loot is distributed by Loot Council. 12 hours a week which includes on average 3 hours of farm and 9 hours of progression. We don't raid extra and will never extend past raid end time by more then 5-10 mins. 1.5 hours into each raid, we have a 10 minute break. We use Mumble as our voice client for raids.

Synthesis does not recruit for the bench and will never have a mythic roster larger than 23-24. Mostly all our raiders enjoy being in for as much as possible, and we only need wiggle room for absences and composition balance.

This is not the land of "Tir Na Nog." I will not sell you a dream of a guild without faults but we've been together for almost a decade, in this game, or another. We have the recipe for a good time and we get stuff done. You may not fit in, or enjoy what we do but... maybe you will.

Do not ask to join this guild if you are not in love with your role. If you feel tasked by keeping up with things that make you perform, or if you don't have time to have round table discussions about boss strats - join someone else's !@#$ty guild and save yourself a transfer fee.

Server First Emerald Nightmare!
Progression for the first mythic raid is over and we're ecstatic over finishing as server first in the first Mythic Raid released since our reformation in Legion.

Please speak with Nova#1793 if you have any questions or would like to apply. We do not have an application.

Current Progression
EN 7/7M :: TOV 3/3H (Odyn should Monday, sub 10%)

If you can't get in touch with Nova, you can hit me (Sieara) or Dicho up on discord (I have it on 24/7 and the links to streams are there too, if you care to watch): https://discord.gg/SZydV9p