Dear Former BC Members of Rising Sun

Bronzebeard and Shandris
This is a heartfelt message to Coragar, Kulldar, Maxs, Ainvar/Rederic, Decay, Evelastina, Stom, Darean, Petrol, Charius, Mendorin, Verystinky, Diviara, Nicon, and most of all: Magdall.

We are back. I really hope (though it is unlikely) that you see this because we want you back. Back in mid-late 2007, we were the A-team. We had Kara on farm. The lack of Flex-Raids doomed us, but that is no longer the case. No more picking spots, no more "but we gotta gear this other guy". All of you who bled, laughed, cried, and died with us are not just welcomed back, but we're asking you to come back and kick some !@#. If any of you are still around, you know where to find us. If you are all settled elsewhere and don't want to disrupt a good thing, then no worries. But if you're willing....Let's bring back the magic.

To hell if this doesn't work, but hey, I gotta try :)
I just came to learn that Magdall recently passed away from cancer.

Words cannot express how awesome of a guy he was and he will be sorely missed.

RIP, Bro.
Woot! Maxs is back! Now, how to find Coragar...
Diviara is back too! Although he's BEEN back for awhile, I just forgot to wig out about it.
Define A-team? The show?
10/04/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Brunco
Define A-team? The show?

Haha, I wish! Nah, it was just our primary Kara raid team. We worked so well together that it made the weekly runs a breeze.

I miss those guys.
10/09/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Venjin
10/04/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Brunco
Define A-team? The show?

Haha, I wish! Nah, it was just our primary Kara raid team. We worked so well together that it made the weekly runs a breeze.

I miss those guys.

Yeah I know how that goes.