Vanilla Nathrezim Peeps Around?

Anub’arak, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn
Just checking if any of the old Nathrezim crowd is around or start a thread for them to find if they eventually come back. I found an old email the other day when I joined Months Behind forums and also the Theafers / Ab Igne crowd.

My main raiding chars were
Schizo - Mage
Rezorection - Priest

Hate seeing the old forums disappear.
yeah. a bunch of us are still around
Months behind have heard that name in awhile
Hi There,
I played alot on Nathrezim back in vanilla with friends its where i started my wow addiction. Then my friends went too horde so i went also but i come back every now and again at the end of expansions too lv up my older chars too max so many memories here.
I'm likely going to be coming back to the server, though I wonder if I should delete my old toons to get the names back or just start a new. Use to go by Hariel back then as a Tauren shaman.
I began on Nathrezim in Vanilla.
played in AFO...
Still around, and still have my vanilla toons on that server.
11/19/2017 09:42 PMPosted by Lichplease
I began on Nathrezim in Vanilla.
played in AFO...
Still around, and still have my vanilla toons on that server.

Pretty sure I raided with AFO during Naxx ^^
Rentesh here, I still play from time to time...definitely planning on playing the hell out of the Classic servers.
I played here also way back in the day... and i just came back.. maybe some of my old peeps are around
I still be around yar. Cant see myself playing anywhere else since I made this server my home at launch.
I'm around, same char since vanilla.
Speaking of the old days, anyone have a youtube link for the movie Jayrod made?
Wife (Psyche/Mage) and I (Angelious/Druid) still around, but Horde now.
Yeah I plan on joining the classic servers.. why not piss more hours of my life away.

Order of Black thorn/months behind
Ab Igne/Thiefers

I believe I had a rogue on here too named "dps" which got changed to "creepn"

I believe most of my time though was on my priest and my mage .... Where is Guebuds and Azuzel(sara!)
Yup still here . Not from any awesome guilds like you guys though. I was just a poor orc warrior running around without a mount lol getting killed in ashenvale by jaast
01/29/2018 10:05 AMPosted by Schizo
Yeah I plan on joining the classic servers.. why not piss more hours of my life away.

Order of Black thorn/months behind
Ab Igne/Thiefers

I believe I had a rogue on here too named "dps" which got changed to "creepn"

I believe most of my time though was on my priest and my mage .... Where is Guebuds and Azuzel(sara!)

Hi Schizo! It's me Drex from <Theafers> I play on Area 52 as "Skitlz" now :). Hit me up, I'd love to catch up.
Get off my SERVER!

With love,
Hausen.
Capko from Synergy here, playing Horde on Kil'Jaeden now. I quit a few months into Wod and 3 weeks ago I stuck the neddle back in my arm.
Dartannion/Autopsy here. All of my favorite WoW memories happened right here in Nath!
I believe most of my time though was on my priest and my mage .... Where is Guebuds and Azuzel(sara!)[/quote]
Hi Schizo! It's me Drex from <Theafers> I play on Area 52 as "Skitlz" now :). Hit me up, I'd love to catch up.[/quote]

Drex,

I remember fighting you a lot on my Nath Rogue Capko. Some of the best memories I have are from Nath, Synergy vs Fusion at the gates of AQ.

https://youtu.be/Kz4O_XtYzHI