Jeff Kaplan makes vid highlighting OW patch

General Discussion
Meanwhile all we got over here is a passive-aggressive goat telling us to be nice to devs who wont talk to us.
"The passive-aggressive goat" ?
If only you could see your general attitude from a neutral point of view, folks. Many, far too many of you are simply UNSUFFERABLE.
It's a wonder Blizz even keeps this forum open, where their hard, and usually excellent, work is mocked and reviled on a daily base.
I thank the Gods my customers are more forgiving.

P.S.
Oh, truth stings, I see.

P.P.S.
51 likes, this is my most liked post ever. Thanks! <3
11/22/2016 05:14 PMPosted by Goodberry
If only you could see your general attitude from a neutral point of view, folks. Many, far too many of you are simply UNSUFFERABLE.
It's a wonder Blizz even keeps this forum open, where their hard, and usually excellent, work is mocked and reviled on a daily base.
I've wondered that too I wonder why any game company bothers with the forms
It's clear blizzards passionate devs moved on from WoW and the only reason the game is still running is because it makes too much money.
I got an idea guys lets all post on the mage forums huh huh
11/22/2016 04:18 PMPosted by Artaeas
Meanwhile all we got over here is a passive-aggressive goat telling us to be nice to devs who wont talk to us.

True like it would be nice if they can do this for race model updates *hint hint worgen*
Err, is it my imagination that we got a Q&A recently about the next patch?

i wouldn't !@#$ing talk to you either talking like that. %^-*.
You know why they have videos? Because you can't talk back at a video.

They do patch videos for SC2 as well, and even there I can't say I'm thrilled about them because half the time it's "oh look we're doing things to the ladder again" and frankly I don't give a crap. I imagine it's similar for people who don't like coop, which tends to dominate videos because it's very photogenic. So the reason we don't have patch videos for WoW is because there are too many different types of content and they would get too long, stuffed full of things that half the playerbase would enjoy and the other half is saying "c'mon skip this and get to the real content". So they do preview blogs so you can just scroll at your leisure.
11/22/2016 05:22 PMPosted by Targon

Yes, it's a collective illusion you, I and some others had. :P

Yeah they talked about pet battles and silly stuff....
wake up.
Ornyx is hardly passive aggressive.

Meanwhile the general population on the wow forums acts like a bunch of !@#$ head 6 year olds throwing a tantrum because their mom won't buy them a new toy.

We deserve what we get for the attitude we portray.

Edit: Case and point, your post.
11/22/2016 05:18 PMPosted by Sevalfel
11/22/2016 05:14 PMPosted by Goodberry
I've wondered that too I wonder why any game company bothers with the forms

Because we are their paying customers?

Overwatch is Blizzard's new cash cow. Kiddies are throwing tons of money at the microtransaction Loot Boxes.
11/22/2016 05:35 PMPosted by Pimentaco

Meanwhile the general population on the wow forums acts like a bunch of !@#$ head 6 year olds throwing a tantrum because their mom won't buy them a new toy.

Their a professional business and should act like one. Stop throwing petty !@#$, oh this guy said this, blizz said that. we dotn communicate cause some random said i should be fired. GROW UP. This is an offical forum and we should be in direct contact especially considering we pay 15$ a month or if you buy wowtokens w.e. Either way

Or rather, mom bought the toy but it's not the exact shade of red the child wanted.

Oh shut the hell up already. Community managers don't develop games so constantly harassing them is going to accomplish absolutely nothing and only ensure that feedback is ignored or missed completely. Good job morons.

Also Jeff Caplan is Overwatch's game director so of course he is going to focus on Overwatch instead of Wow. So who are you idiots going to harass next over your petty issues over Wow? The janitorial staff?

11/22/2016 05:19 PMPosted by Iramorti
It's clear blizzards passionate devs moved on from WoW and the only reason the game is still running is because it makes too much money.

So you think the best way to continue making a profit on a product is to stop supporting it in favor of other things? Jesus christ you people get dumber by the day.

11/22/2016 05:33 PMPosted by Zanerok

Yeah they talked about pet battles and silly stuff....
wake up.

Why was this upvoted? This claim is demonstrably false. Come on falks spreading misinformation and blatant lies isn't the way to get Wow devs to make the changes you want.

<span class="truncated">...</span> I've wondered that too I wonder why any game company bothers with the forms

Because we are their paying customers?

And you are getting what you pay for which in fact does not include access to forums.

11/22/2016 05:39 PMPosted by Barahur

Overwatch is Blizzard's new cash cow. Kiddies are throwing tons of money at the microtransaction Loot Boxes.

You do understand companies can have more than one "cash cow" right? I don't think any of you have the first clue on how businesses work.

11/22/2016 05:40 PMPosted by Raveniia
...Ornyx is hardly passive aggressive.

Their a professional business and should act like one. Stop throwing petty !@#$, oh this guy said this, blizz said that. we dotn communicate cause some random said i should be fired. GROW UP. This is an offical forum and we should be in direct contact especially considering we pay 15$ a month or if you buy wowtokens w.e. Either way

I see people like you bounced out on their rear in retail stores all the time and sometimes permanently banned from the property for harassing employees and other customers. Being a paying customer doesn't mean Blizzard is under any obligation to bend over for any of you.
...Ornyx is hardly passive aggressive.

I don't know how many game forums you participated in. Try to go to the FF14, RIFT or GW2 forums and enact the shenanigans we always see here. See what happens. Blizzard is remarkably tolerant.

Questions were cherry-picked from twitter and were given non-answers. I'd love to see half the passion Jeff shows for Overwatch, or even Riot Game(s) with League of Legends.
11/22/2016 06:08 PMPosted by Goodberry

I don't know how many game forums you participated in. Try to go to the FF14, RIFT or GW2 forums and enact the shenanigans we always see here. See what happens. Blizzard is remarkably tolerant.

Thats not even the damn point im trying to make. They should communicate with us, WHICH THEY DONT