Black Rook Rumble is the best World Quest

General Discussion
07/27/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Sixofnine
sucks when rogues are just hiding there like typical cowards waiting for ppl to to be 99% dead. Then they hit you at the gy as you res with a lot less than full health.

Well, "yellow" is the Rogue class color.
11/25/2016 08:46 AMPosted by Darksmear
I prefer Bareback Brawl.. the mounts make it more interesting

BRR is good but too much of a zergfest

I prefer Bareback
I use the phylactery to finish this quest.
Best World Quest seems like an oxymoron.
i personally like bearback more ramming people off cliffs is so fun.
- There's only one spawn point for NPCs, which can sometimes take long periods of time to spawn
- You're hostile to even your own party members
- Unless you're tank spec and/or stupidly geared + skilled, you'll probably get 2-3 kills at most before dying, making the bulk of the quest waiting to get rezzed

It's not even the best FFA PvP WQ (that award goes to Bareback Brawl), much less best WQ in general.
07/27/2017 10:16 AMPosted by Chilela
- You're hostile to even your own party members

I would hope so. FFA pvp is really terrible when there's a group in there. Sure, other people in the area tend to focus them if there's a chance of a kill (everyone wants them gone) but otherwise it's like a random battleground against a premade group where all your teammates are also actively seeking to kill you.

It's the only pvp objective that's usually completed via pvp, so there's that. I'm not very good at it, though.
07/27/2017 10:16 AMPosted by Chilela
It's not even the best FFA PvP WQ (that award goes to Bareback Brawl), much less best WQ in general.

It was obvious troll bait.

"If you disagree you're wrong".

And it's a necro as well. 8 months old.
11/25/2016 07:55 AMPosted by Tuskini
Azshara one is okay, nothing wrong, just too open.

I would like to see them modify this (Azsuna) with anti-flying missiles. Not a no-fly zone, but if you are going to hang out up there just to drop & snipe kills, you should also be vulnerable to damage & getting sniped.
07/27/2017 09:59 AMPosted by Sixofnine
sucks when rogues are just hiding there like typical cowards waiting for ppl to to be 99% dead. Then they hit you at the gy as you res with a lot less than full health.

This is at least the second thread you necro'd from last November.

Why?
11/25/2016 08:10 AMPosted by Zîegler
Can't be there as Disc though since the momentum reduces healing done and increases damage done.

I had to go there as Shadow. Luckily I made a solid pvp build around it.

I went in as Disc last week and annihilated 6 people in there without dying once, and I'm a legendary dirt napper. It was sublime.
11/25/2016 08:12 AMPosted by Marshall
Just stand up and watch a minute, after they kill a couple folks jump down and kill them since they lose max health + healing taken per kill.

Go ahead kill this 10 m bear tank :). Trust me he will let you kill him
It is pretty awesome. I usually always complete the quest while making a sandwich or something. I've only had maybe 1 or 2 people in the past like 6 months actually try to fish me out of stealth.

Bareback Brawl is pretty fun too though. Knocking people off ledges from stealth.
No flying mounts allowed, guaranteed at least a few messages from butthurt players, and a fairly small play area.

Perfect.
I would totally agree if you couldn't leave until you're dead or if no one else is left to contest... besides that, you can blink aways from the EXIT or just talk to the dude on the exit... so no, Black Rook Rumble isn't the best WQ, it never was and it shall never be as long as some classes can cheese out of it :)
Damn, read title too fast and my monkey brain replaced Blackrook with Darkbrul for some reason.

Now I’m posting in obvious bait thread. There’s no way anyone on this planet thinks Blackrook is better than Darkbrul, and neither of them are close to bareback brawl, come on man.
and neither of them are close to bareback brawl...
The only reason I do that WQ is for the bareback parts. :D
I guessed from the title of this post that you were one of two classes: Rogue or DK. Anyone want to guess how I knew that?
Nice necro seems i was part of this thread well , here's my end expansion opinion

For me all the pvp wqs are pve world quests

Some of them are done by my shield-maidens

I think i died once this entire expansion in there because that day i decided to spec fury and was ambushed by 3 rogues...no pun intended....dam cowards
All WQs are boring though.