1 2 3 11 Next
Changes:
Echo Slam - Removed
Death Sentence - Removed
HS STILL ON GCD
Double Time OR Stuns still a decision
Snare from Charge REDUCED (REALLY?!) in duration
EDIT: Shockwave nerfed by a second lmao

Edit: we get war bringer back in a soon to be nerfed form; no talk of double time though

We get no PVE changes for Arms or fury. Aside from an honestly horrendously itemized and effect legendary.

Jesus. Christ. This. Is. Bad.

Sharpen Blade is also obviously OP and will be nerfed hardcore. We won't be able to connect to other players at all and our utility means we will be doing no damage and it's justified since we "have utility" - OH HEY SHARPEN BLADE WAS NERFED and WE DON'T have echo slam lol (as expected by me earlier)

Also all our utility abilities aside from banner assume that the enemy team is tunneling someone that's not the class with no defensive cooldowns (that can also not do nearly as much damage by itself anymore, so even more useless than before). All the people saying "just wait and see!" are the same that supported the hamstring change via inaction
http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/

I mean what a sick joke. Hamstring now has a longer duration though! BECAUSE THE DURATION WAS WHAT WAS THE ISSUE AM I RIGHT? Oh. Wait.
I like how you opt to not post any of the buffs that were made just to really show how objective you are. /s

http://ptr.wowdb.com/pvp-talent-calculator#F

The changes to the PvP tree are actually insane. We lose mindless damage mechanics like Echo Slam and gain great utility. Just what people have been asking for lol.

1.5 sec to 1 sec root on Charge is stupid though.
Owned OP ;)
The changes to pvp are insane and awesome.

THe nonexistant pve changes with two nerfs to our legs is depressing as hell. We have so many worthless talents in fury/arms and not a single one got touched. Does anyone on the design team play a warrior? This tells me no.

PvP devs (holinka) actually care and listened to feedback, but looks like the PvE side just doesn't care about our main tree at all.
11/15/2016 01:19 PMPosted by Vuduchikin
I like how you opt to not post any of the buffs that were made just to really show how objective you are. /s

The changes to the PvP tree are actually insane. We lose mindless damage mechanics like Echo Slam and gain great utility. Just what people have been asking for lol.

Are you kidding me? We lose a ton of damage when we already don't do damage. That utility is worthless compared to what other classes can bring. Again, we still have to choose between sticking to a target or now letting other people do damage while we do jack. Except if you jump when a Warrior charges you he won't be able to connect now. Epicly good changes.
I'm already seeing a lot of issues with people jumping charge. And some of these changes look good, but we're losing damage.
11/15/2016 01:23 PMPosted by Murloch
11/15/2016 01:19 PMPosted by Vuduchikin

Are you kidding me? We lose a ton of damage when we already don't do damage. That utility is worthless compared to what other classes can bring. Again, we still have to choose between sticking to a target or now letting other people do damage while we do jack. Except if you jump when a Warrior charges you he won't be able to connect now. Epicly good changes.

15% Haste and Movement Speed w/ 50% CC reduction on a 40 yd range banner is "worthless"? Reducing an enemy's damage by 50% on any target other than yourself is "worthless"? 8 sec Disarm is "worthless"? etc.

You seriously have NO idea what you're talking about if you actually believe that rofl.

Not to mention 15 sec cd Sharpen Blade (30% dmg and 70% healing reduc on next Mortal Strike) is a massive damage / kill potential buff.

I'm so sick and tired of the "doom and gloom" mentality of the Warrior PvP community when you have your head in the sand about the great changes.
Not to mention duel is a cool unique defensive/peel.

I'm excited to see how these changes play out in the new meta, I like having more options and less echo slam type talents!
And here I am super excited.

Sure, we lose some damage, but holy !@#$ that utility.

Duel?! Amazing. 30% of the time, they are doing 50% damage to your partners.

War Banner?!

DISARM?!

We're peeling machines now.

If you want to stupid damage into someones face, you go Fury w/ Deathwish. Otherwise, Arms is looking awesome.
11/15/2016 01:23 PMPosted by Murloch

15% Haste and Movement Speed w/ 50% CC reduction on a 40 yd range banner is "worthless"? Reducing an enemy's damage by 50% on any target other than yourself is "worthless"? 8 sec Disarm is "worthless"? etc.

You seriously have NO idea what you're talking about if you actually believe that rofl.

Not to mention 15 sec cd Sharpen Blade (30% dmg and 70% healing reduc on next Mortal Strike) is a massive damage / kill potential buff.

I'm so sick and tired of the "doom and gloom" mentality of the Warrior PvP community when you literally have your head in the sand about the great changes.

4th most played class, almost bottom in representation above 2200, class is fiiiine.

You pick Disarm OR Bodyguard
Duel OR War Banner
Sharpen Blade OR SotC

I guess we get all these abilities in your world right? And I guess Hamstring being on the GCD when the enemy is rooted for only 1 second shouldn't be a big deal either, we won't even be able to get hamstring on reliably (less reliably than before)

And for that we lose Echo Slam and Death Sentence. We are now mediocre buffbots. Enh shamans still do what we do, but better. And we will continue doing the least damage of any Melee in PVP.
11/15/2016 01:29 PMPosted by Chucklesmash
Not to mention duel is a cool unique defensive/peel.

I'm excited to see how these changes play out in the new meta, I like having more options and less echo slam type talents!

Very cool. This is shift towards MoP levels of utility and I love it.
11/15/2016 01:25 PMPosted by Stryven
I'm already seeing a lot of issues with people jumping charge. And some of these changes look good, but we're losing damage.

Are we? Instead of echo slam we have three new talent choices.

Storm of Destruction: decreases bladestorm cooldown by 50% (remember this was changed to do 100% damage in PvP) and apply the mortal wounds debuff to everything hit (this is pretty huge).

Shadow of the Colosus: Charge resets the cooldown on your colosus smash and charge generates 15 more rage (combining 2 talents in to 1, not as awesome as echo slam but very very useful)

And finally Sharpen Blade (15s cooldown): When activated your next Mortal strike will deal 30% increased damage and reduce healing taken by 70%

This last one is INSANE. Not only does it buff our main ability by a significant amount, it reduces healing by 70%. Against a target that is being healed, that is a butt load of "free damage" essentially. I'd take this over Echo Slam ANY DAY.

On top of that, the biggest complaint most warriors have had for PvP is lack of utility, and with the current proposed changes they have given that to us in SPADES.

Overall, pretty fantastic changes.

Hopefully they will release more PvE changes in the near future.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I'm so sick and tired of the "doom and gloom" mentality of the Warrior PvP community when you literally have your head in the sand about the great changes.

4th most played class, almost bottom in representation above 2200, class is fiiiine.

You pick Disarm OR Bodyguard
Duel OR War Banner
Sharpen Blade OR SotC

I guess we get all these abilities in your world right? And I guess Hamstring being on the GCD when the enemy is rooted for only 1 second shouldn't be a big deal either, we won't even be able to get hamstring on reliably (less reliably than before)

And for that we lose Echo Slam and Death Sentence. We are now mediocre buffbots. Enh shamans still do what we do, but better. And we will continue doing the least damage of any Melee in PVP.

Why are you arguing that the current class is in a bad state when we're discussing post-7.1.5 Warrior? I'm more than aware of Warrior's place in the live meta.

Never said that the Hamstring change was good. But if you're really grasping at straws if you think that the utility we're getting is "mediocre". This is some of the best utility in the game if used properly.
Death Sentence was one of the most useful/fun talents to PvP with as a Fury warrior. Your target gets low health and tries to escape, being able to spam execute without charge/hl to close distance and continue to execute was one of the things I felt was defining of Fury PvP. Finishing off those low health targets was one of the strengths.

Instead they give us.... Disarm. WTF? No, I am a FURY warrior Blizzard. My strength is burst damage and the ability to put someone in the ground. My strength is NOT to disarm someone to reduce their damage. Geez.

I mean, I get it, I bet they think this is an awesome tremendous change, but it just isn't. It's a bad change, a really bad change. Oh well, I guess I get to annoy other players with Disarm, I guess that is somewhat satisfying. But I am REALLY going to miss Death Sentence. I mean, this makes me want to cry almost as much as Trump winning the election.

It's like Blizzard is just out to ruin fun. They look at our talents and go, hmmm... what do Warriors think is fun? Yeah, let's take that away. That ability is way too fun. I wonder what mage cried about Death Sentence. Waaaahhhh, we can't get away from a warrior when we are low health. Oh sorry, you only have an ice block that we can't break that lasts for what seems like eternity. When a warrior is low health against a mage we... just die.
11/15/2016 01:32 PMPosted by Hulm
This last one is INSANE. Not only does it buff our main ability by a significant amount, it reduces healing by 70%. Against a target that is being healed, that is a butt load of "free damage" essentially. I'd take this over Echo Slam ANY DAY.

Yeah, this does sound insanely good, I mean really insanely good.

I play Fury but I'll have to look at the changes more closely, I'm just in shock over the removal of Death Sentence.
We're pigeonholed even more now into Double Time because we literally won't be able to stay on targets otherwise. We're going to be kited as usual and never be able to kill people in execute range now. 10/10 changes better hope mages are good enough to carry Warriors now
11/15/2016 01:32 PMPosted by Hulm
Are we? Instead of echo slam we have three new talent choices.

The thing is I feel that Shadow of the Colossus is mandatory for PvP. It's the only reliable way we have to reset Colossus Smash and keep up pressure.
You guys complain way too much. Changes seem good, and there is now way to fully tell until they're tested out.

We're suppose to be Warriors. Get your panties untied, and man up.