How many of you actually unsubbed?

General Discussion
1 2 3 14 Next
Because blizz seems to be scrambling to calm everyone down right now
After what was announced at Blizzcon this year, I kept my subscription.
I'm paid up with tokens until next year.
Well, scrambling is just gonna make me mad cause I like my eggs fried
I pay for my sub with gold, I imagine there's quite a few players like me who wouldn't be subbed right now if they had to actually pay for it.
Not me! Loving Legion! <3
I love Legion.
It would take a lot to make me unsub. Guild drama and a class with meme-quality mobility are nothing when I still have a love and passion for a game I've been playing since I was about eleven or so, back in mid-Wrath.
Spiritsurge, whether you pay for it with your own money or not, your sub is paid at a higher rate ($20 vs. $16 or less) than those who pay with cash.

So if you "pay" your sub with gold tokens, you're actually making the game more profitable and sending a more positive message, by extension, about the state of the game than if you had paid with cash.

Just how accounting/profit&loss/economics works.
Canceled and calm. There really is no way Blizz could change Legion enough for me to want to play. Think my sub's up soon, guess I need to see when my last day on the Forums is....

edit: I see that people are sad to see me go, lol.
I'm enjoying legion, the only reason I just pay with gold is because I'm a teen with no job (yet) and can't afford $15 a month. Once I get a job I will be paying with IRL money
i won 3 month sub from towelliee so I'm still here for another 2 and half months at least. in all seriousness, I'm love the expac.

yall over react so much
here till sub ends in March, wife already gone and both adult kids gone too, son left in WOD, daughter left last month.
11/17/2016 01:04 PMPosted by Orsnoìre
Spiritsurge, whether you pay for it with your own money or not, your sub is paid at a higher rate ($20 vs. $16 or less) than those who pay with cash.

So if you "pay" your sub with gold tokens, you're actually making the game more profitable and sending a more positive message, by extension, about the state of the game than if you had paid with cash.

Just how accounting/profit&loss/economics works.

This really has nothing to do with the thread hah.

I could give a damn about what my subscription says about the state of the game, that's not my problem. I play for free, that's all that matters.
I don't plan to unsub. I still have a lot of things I want to do in game. I don't raid so I have more time to cruise around the islands and see what there is to see. After playing for 11 years now, with 2 breaks, I've learned not to take WoW too seriously. I just log in and go do what sounds like fun. Quest, fish, archaeology, work on professions, do WQ for resources. The more casual approach works well for me.
11/17/2016 12:55 PMPosted by Toothbeer
Because blizz seems to be scrambling to calm everyone down right now

I don't see any scrambling. Where can I find it? Are there eggs?
The thing is, Legion is AMAZING. - I just feel like i cant play the high end content based of the classes i WANT to play. breaks my heart.
11/17/2016 01:11 PMPosted by Halanna
I don't plan to unsub. I still have a lot of things I want to do in game. I don't raid so I have more time to cruise around the islands and see what there is to see. After playing for 11 years now, with 2 breaks, I've learned not to take WoW too seriously. I just log in and go do what sounds like fun. Quest, fish, archaeology, work on professions, do WQ for resources. The more casual approach works well for me.

More people in this game need to stop and smell the fjarnskaggl once in a while! :)
I unsubbed, but for budget reasons. I still like Legion.
I picked up another two months after seeing what was coming in 7.1. I have yet to do ToV, but I am also not complete with the 7.0 suramar chain, simply because I haven't gotten around to completing it, and have only felt like doing EN once, before I was far enough in Suramar to get quest credit for it.

I'm a bit interested in 7.1.5. Never been a big brawler, but I might try it out again with the changes. It's easier for me to justify continuing to play, however, since I do tokens. If I didn't have tokens to use, I'd have probably let my sub lapse before 7.1 released.

I have to wonder how many people are in the same boat as myself. Would have unsubbed had it not been for being able to play "for free". As it stands, I definitely don't find the game to be worth paying for monthly. I don't mind paying for the xpac, because I will get my $60 worth out of it just leveling and playing max level for a few months, but Legion is the fastest xpac to get me to the point where I would have quit, even though I legitimately like a lot of it.