[Feedback] Legion, cancellation.

General Discussion
First, i really want to say that i enjoyed this expansion more than any since TBC.

I enjoyed the story and the mechanics. The artifact weapons were great at the start and i loved the feeling of progression the first few weeks.

Now , to my feedback and why i am ultimately just kinda done. This game feels almost exactly like diablo 3 at release. The rng on top of rng on top of rng has made my playtime feel unrewarding. My drops for my spec don't match, the world quests are always lower ilvl than what i am wearing and spamming dungeons, raids, lfr etc and so forth for an upgrade has just been wearing me down so much.

I have 3 110's and tonight , on my shaman was my final straw. Finding the legendary ring on my second character after hundreds of hours invested. I can't even get a decent purple upgrade on either character and the slap in the face is this ring. It's disheartening, i play a lot with the time i have. I pay monthly and own every blizzard product (except starcraft). Neither of my characters benefit from the item. I get a mythic chest, and it's the same item i have, the same item....seriously, the same item already equipped. what kind of reward is that?

So much time and effort and it's just unrewarding. I really can't explain it other than when i used to pray for that perfect echoing fury. I quit d3 because not only were you praying for the drop, you were praying for the drop to be useful.

i've been busting my butt on all my characters, and my competitive play is based off the items i find. Those items, aren't even time dependent now. I could invest 1,000's of hours and still suck only because i wasn't lucky enough to find the "right" items. My dk, which i love and prefer to tank is starved for haste and every item i find either drops my ilvl too low or has crit/mastery. Then i find the legendary ring! I have no CC....like at all. Not even just cc, i tank bosses. i cant interrupt them usually or cc anything , wtf is the point of this item?I shouldn't have to pay monthly to wait on a patch to fix this. I mean we are on the 3rd month, why even make this item an available drop to people. if it sucks , it should have been removed from the loot table.

I know a lot of you have not found a legendary, or found even worse. I am just offering some feedback that the loot progression in this game, is absolutely atrocious. It's a waste of money to continue forward praying for luck.....nothing else...blind effing luck. my money spent monthly is based on if i am lucky to find something. if i spam enough of the same content 100 times a week, i may get "lucky".

Thanks, but no thanks. I cancelled, and will just move on. i will log in tomorrow and destroy my stuff/sell and donate whatever to the guild bank and be done. I have no desire to do this anymore.
While i find the Legendary system to be quite dumb, as it gives some players an unfair advantage over the rest just because of RNG, quitting because you can't get the bis one is quite dumb. Just keep playing, you have other 13 item slots to worry about.

EDIT: They are also changing that ring effect on 7.1.5
Good luck. Spend your freedom wisely
11/22/2016 05:59 PMPosted by Vincentiu
While i find the Legendary system to be quite dumb, as it gives some players an unfair advantage over the rest just because of RNG, quitting because you can't get the bis one is quite dumb. Just keep playing, you have other 13 item slots to worry about.

I'm not asking for bis. It's useless , even buffed as a tank it's useless for progression. It's supposed to be "legendary".

I take 3 hours every day. It's all the time I really have. For 4 weeks I have not found a real upgrade to my character. Think about it, I get home from work , log in. Do the world quest and get and item lvl 15 below anything I'm wearing. Then, I run the same dungeons/raids. Not only praying for a drop. Praying for a drop I can use. I log my third alt and find the exact same item.

If it was actually a reward and useful I wouldn't care. The whole thing feels unrewarding. Everything in this game feels so luck based. Again , it's so eerily similar to d3 at release.

Thank you for your post but I felt like you misinterpreted that I wanted some sort of sword of a thousand truths. I only wanted to be rewarded for my time. Finding nothing over a month of daily play and duplicates is just not worth the money and time .
I agree about the whole World of RNGcraft.

It definitely has gotten old... although I'm not ready to quit yet. I just take a break for a few days.
Rather than pure chance, I would prefer that "legendary" means I worked really hard for it - as in, a great rewards for a legendary quest-line that was long, involved, and sometimes difficult. To me something that comes to me via chance is like a cereal prize - cheap and unrewarding.

Good luck Butdididie! I hope you find fun & satisfaction :)
11/22/2016 06:10 PMPosted by Butdidudie
11/22/2016 05:59 PMPosted by Vincentiu

I'm not asking for bis. It's useless , even buffed as a tank it's useless for progression. It's supposed to be "legendary".

I take 3 hours every day. It's all the time I really have. For 4 weeks I have not found a real upgrade to my character. Think about it, I get home from work , log in. Do the world quest and get and item lvl 15 below anything I'm wearing. Then, I run the same dungeons/raids. Not only praying for a drop. Praying for a drop I can use. I log my third alt and find the exact same item.

If it was actually a reward and useful I wouldn't care. The whole thing feels unrewarding. Everything in this game feels so luck based. Again , it's so eerily similar to d3 at release.

Thank you for your post but I felt like you misinterpreted that I wanted some sort of sword of a thousand truths. I only wanted to be rewarded for my time. Finding nothing over a month of daily play and duplicates is just not worth the money and time .

Yeah, most of the Legendary problem comes from that ring, who in their right mind would think of making a World PvP Legendary?
more pew pew less qq