Post B.net maint issues- acct names/time

Customer Support
Prev 1 8 9 10
So I tried switching between ptr account and what not and that didn't fix it. I hit play and was able to log in normally, alt tabbed to the bnet app and it's now properly showing how long my sub has left
11/29/2016 03:03 PMPosted by Perl
11/29/2016 02:57 PMPosted by Tongzhì
None of what people have suggested has helped, How do I fix this? @_@

One of the suggestions is that if all else failed, contact Tech Support via a ticket. I'd recommend doing that if adding/updating a subscription isn't working.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/158/162/solution

Running the "Repair and update" tool seemed to fix it for me.
11/29/2016 03:26 PMPosted by Tongzhì

Where is that exactly? Just went through all my folders and no luck.
11/29/2016 04:47 PMPosted by Treeskee
11/29/2016 03:26 PMPosted by Tongzhì

Where is that exactly? Just went through all my folders and no luck.

Here's the Support Article on it ;)
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/6572

It's done from the launcher.
None of the options worked for me. Opened a ticket and within 5 seconds, I was playing again.
As soon as I press "Log in" on the battle net app, the program crashes and I am prompted to send a bug report to blizzard. Is this a known issue?

Reference Code: 44909476-6061-47FD-918E-E07AC1BD0DB4

I was playing a little over an hour ago before I got a queue message and can no longer access the battle net platform at all
I can log in, but the latency spikes are retarded, literally jumped to 5k world latency earlier and I normally run 32-45
still doing the no account thing for me fix or put an update out there thank you
11/30/2016 04:54 AMPosted by Vallà
still doing the no account thing for me fix or put an update out there thank you

Even after following all the advice in this thread? You've added/updated a subscription? You've contacted Tech Support?
Still not allowing me to log in... Any suggestions?
When I click the Battle.net Icon my screen it loads battle.net where I can pick what game I want to play, but instead of hitting the play option it says install.

When I click the WoW icon on my screen it just pops up a little screen saying "Starting Battle.net" but been like this since early yesterday?
11/30/2016 08:36 AMPosted by Shápeshifter
When I click the Battle.net Icon my screen it loads battle.net where I can pick what game I want to play, but instead of hitting the play option it says install.

When I click the WoW icon on my screen it just pops up a little screen saying "Starting Battle.net" but been like this since early yesterday?

Have you tried running a repair on WoW?
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/6572
I'm not seeing the Scan icon the article is talking about?
Above the "PLAY" button it should show your account(s) and above that it has the Ad window that scrolls between current info/offers. Just above that there should be the Options link. Click on that. Third option from the bottom is Scan and Repair.
11/30/2016 08:36 AMPosted by Shápeshifter

If it's asking you to install, sounds like it doesn't know where your games are.

In the dropdown -> Settings -> Game Install/Update, are the paths correct to where you have your games located on your system?