let us blacklist dungeon keystone upgrades

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
for real, im sick of getting brh/hov. forced myself to do +10 brh last night since it was right before reset and now i get a hov that no one, not even my guild wants to do because it has that much cancer

theres a bunch of dungeons to roll upgraded keystones from, let us blacklist at least 1 or 2 because chances are people are going to hate some of them
The same 2 or 3 will be blacklisted: HoV, CoS, and EoA or BRH
I've done a +9 every week and off the top of my head the +7 keystones I've gotten on Tuesday morning have been something like this...

BRH, HoV, Arcway, BRH, EoA, BRH.

The EoA was the only one I upgraded to a +10.. and of course, it was HoV.

Today's stone? +7 HoV.

RNG is laughing its !@# off right now while running Maw of Souls.
HoV isn't that bad. All these leet gamers who will only do the easiest possible dungeon, LOL @ dat.

Pull your panties up and go wreck some Valarjar already.
11/22/2016 04:16 PMPosted by Loksarn

who'd ever blacklist EoA? It's one of the easiest and quickest dungeons.

Maw of souls/EOA for life!
I think CoS is easy and fast
11/22/2016 07:19 PMPosted by Goremise

I'd agree. I have no problems spamming EoA.

Maw of Souls? What's that? Can't seem to get one of those keystones.
HoV is the only mythic+ dungeon that I won't run. I don't particularly like any of them, but HoV shouldn't exist. Why is it so long? Cut out the outdoor part and it might be tolerable. But probably not.
11/22/2016 07:19 PMPosted by Goremise

Also BRH, it's a straight line, you don't have to worry about extra trash, and the bosses are all REALLY easy. The only week that BRH truly sucks is a necrotic week, because for some stupid reason Blizzard decided bats in the gauntlet should apply necrotic.

Even though they don't leave blood pools, don't bolster, and don't cause volcanos.
The bats don't aggro you unless you hit them first or let the demon get off a cast of sic bats so they aren't so bad.
11/22/2016 07:06 PMPosted by Spazlord
HoV isn't that bad. All these leet gamers who will only do the easiest possible dungeon, LOL @ dat.

When a dungeon takes twice as long for the same reward (1-3 chests, 2 pieces of gear in each), people aren't enticed to do them. Weird I know.

I said this before and I'll say this again; M+ dungeons really need to have normalized reward based on dungeon length so they are more enticing.

CoS is really fast but can be really painful with Tyrannical, EoA is actually really fast too. Arcway is really lenient on timer but again is too long. BRH is annoying because it's really narrow (and the camera angle because of that is atrocious).
I did enough HoV to get the drop for my hidden appearance (normal, heroic, mythic, and some low mythic plus). I don't intend to set foot in there ever again.

Did a +6 CoS last week with guildmates. Keystone upgraded to +8 HoV. No thank you, this healer would rather go clean the house rather than play one shot lottery with stuns. Unless something in the trash of terror changes (and probably something in the rewards per time spent), all HoV keystones are basically dead.

Crazy! I like CoS except when it gets crazy with tyrannical.

And EoA is definitely one of the fastest to do, generally not too bad, although the murlocs with bolstering will oneshot people over +10.
Mythic+ needs to give rewards based on the number of bosses or something, coz at the moment it makes running the longer ones kinda meh, you have to kill more bosses and more trash, but you get less rewards for it.

This is why Maw is the go to, 3 bosses, 3 chests (assuming you make the timer), plus it's really quick.

Halls of Valor, BRH, are quite lengthy and have lots of trash in between bosses, yet you aren't rewarded in anyway for your efforts over what you would have got had you done Maw of souls instead.

I don't know about you guys but I think the system might be improved by each boss in a instance giving a reward (like they would if it was normal/heroic/mythic 0) and the chest timer system before bonus loot. This would mean an instance like Halls of Valor or Vault of the wardens could give potentially 8 pieces of gear, as opposed to the 3 it does currently. Maw would potentially give 6 with my idea, but it might entice people to not drop out of groups if they see they aren't going to make timers since you night stil get a decent chunk of rewards for just finishing it, and the longest dungeons wouldnt be such a grind for less reward.

Always seemed weird to me that you do a mythic+ dungeon with 5 bosses and you only get 1-3 rewards, even if it's only AP. Shouldn't a dungeon with 5 bosses give 5 rewards?
11/22/2016 07:06 PMPosted by Spazlord

Yeah they all just suck! There's no way the keystone level or the affixes have ANYTHING to do with why some people choose to not run HoV...like bruh seriously.

It's totally fine if you're a leet hax epik gamer who can clear it all the time no problem but it's ridiculous to assume that just because you've had an easy time it should be easy for everyone. If the majority of players avoid this dungeon I feel pretty confident that there's a decent reason for it.
I didn't say it was easy, it isn't easy, HoV is intense, that's why it's fun. Plus it's gorgeous!

I'm still gonna LOL at all the carry groups who won't run it. We'll 'carry' you through the easiest dungeon! Look at us go! Weeee!
sorry guys, forgot i even made this thread

i dont see what the issue is with doing that, i mean we already do this for rbgs because some of them have fundamental design flaws, and it appears the devs arent fixing this anytime soon so you might as well add this blacklist feature.

its not that different for mythic dungeons. cos with tyranical isnt just long or boring, it has severe scaling issues with the mods. this dungeon at 10+ feels like a 15 eoa, the dps requirement spikes so high. as for hov, i think everyone more or less knows why its universally hated. people can call me a pansy or whatever they like, but i think there is a problem when hardly anyone wants to do hov.