Missing rewards from Origins Edition

Customer Support
Issue is in the title. I purchased Overwatch - Origins edition for Xbox One during the Black Friday Sale. I connected my XboxLive account to my Blizzard account through the in game interface. I have yet to receive my Baby Winston in game reward, can someone here help me resolve this problem?
You may want to check your pet list, as they aren't sent by mail, firstly -- it might just be there without notifying you.

If it's not, that usually means someone has claimed the goodies code on the wrong Battle.net account. If that's the case, you'll probably need to submit a ticket to have it addressed, if addressing it possible.
11/28/2016 06:47 PMPosted by Gillroe
Issue is in the title. I purchased Overwatch - Origins edition for Xbox One during the Black Friday Sale. I connected my XboxLive account to my Blizzard account through the in game interface. I have yet to receive my Baby Winston in game reward, can someone here help me resolve this problem?

The Origins Edition for Xbox should include a code that you need to enter, unless it was a digital purchase. We have a support article on the steps you need for each kind: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7717

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.