Assassination questions

Rogue
Saw the new 7.1.5 nerfs, so I've been starting to think of alternatives to the current meta of pve.

With the nerf to rupture, im finding it difficult to justify using DS and I'm thinking about master poisoner.

Does master poisoner only increase the effects of your applied poisons or does it also increase the damage of envenom and kingsbane?

And if you use master poisoner, is deadly poison better?
I'm one hundred percent sure that Master Poisoner doesn't directly increases Envenom damage
Master poisoner does affect Agonizing Poison which in turn affects envenom.
If you wanted to use Agonizing Poison with Master Poisoner.
I'm pretty sure it also doesn't affect bag of tricks. Bag of tricks, envenom, and kingsbane are all considered nature damage so they should all be buffed by MP. If this were the case, then MP would actually be viable over EP. I'm hoping that they fix MP's interaction with our skills so that when they nerf EP, we will have a decent fallback.

Edit: I had actually posted about this in the bug forums a couple hours ago. We need to get more and more people reporting it as a bug so they can either confirm that it's working as intended, or get it fixed.

Edit Number 2: I had seen that people were saying MP does affect kingsbane and BoT so I tested this out this morning, did a kingsbane with no buffs or anything while specc'd out of MP and then did one while specc'd into MP and the difference was quite clear. Did the same thing with Bag of Tricks. Confirmed that MP does in fact affect Kingsbane and Bag of Tricks. Sorry for the misinformation!

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752195153#1
What was the nerf to rupture, exactly? I'm looking at the patch notes now and all I see is a significant buff to its damage.
11/16/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Styxxy
What was the nerf to rupture, exactly? I'm looking at the patch notes now and all I see is a significant buff to its damage.

Rupture was buffed and nerfed. The 6 point rupture was nerfed by 5% and EP was nerfed by 3%.
11/16/2016 08:09 PMPosted by Chrisevo
11/16/2016 10:24 AMPosted by Styxxy

Rupture was buffed and nerfed. The 6 point rupture was nerfed by 5% and EP was nerfed by 3%.

That's a DS nerf, not a rupture nerf. It also affected envenom.
11/16/2016 08:19 PMPosted by Vardis
11/16/2016 08:09 PMPosted by Chrisevo

That's a DS nerf, not a rupture nerf. It also affected envenom.

like I said. It's a rupture nerf. Rupture accounts for over a third of our DPS. So nerfs that directly effect its dmg is a nerf to rupture.
Drop ds, get anticipation.. double up ep uptime with anticipation. This should work... yeah should..