11/29/2016 06:55 PMPosted by Taterdotz
What's new?

My mog.

It's fabulous, I know
11/29/2016 06:56 PMPosted by Vrangzhui
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/game/returning-players-guide

^^ Check the Returning Player's Guide

And welcome back! :D

I was more just trying to start a general conversation, but thanks! Maybe I'll click that!
11/29/2016 06:57 PMPosted by Patchs
What's new?

My mog.

It's fabulous, I know

Is there still gnome punting? Oh, and nice mog?
Don't play a Warlock, don't run an Elemental Shaman.
If you want to play a Caster, make a Mage and ONLY a Mage.
Hmmm. Demon Hunters, Legion is back, you are now the greatest hero of Azeroth, and you are going to keep the same weapon for an entire expac.

Were you here for time-travel? Oh good times, the whole time-travel expac. We got to have little forts that made gold. . .
What's new?

Next patch we all get free 110 Mages.
The game. The whole thing looks familiar, but it's not.
Don't play a Warlock, make a Mage and ONLY a Mage.

11/29/2016 07:04 PMPosted by Yuda
The game. The whole thing looks familiar, but it's not.

I'm pretty sure I saw this exact same post 3 years ago today.
11/29/2016 07:02 PMPosted by Spinster
Hmmm. Demon Hunters, Legion is back, you are now the greatest hero of Azeroth, and you are going to keep the same weapon for an entire expac.

Were you here for time-travel? Oh good times, the whole time-travel expac. We got to have little forts that made gold. . .

Looking forward to Kara, I can say that much. I started in BC, so this is kinda neat for me.
no one tell him about warlords of draenor!

if he asks about it, it never happened
Not a great time to come back.

Not unless you love RNG.

Basically great content ruined by some horrendous design choices.

Be prepared to be literally 4 months behind, until 7.1.5 in which case you'll probably only be about 2 months behind (arfitact power grinding).

Then pray to the RNG gods for your drops.

Oh and if you enjoy flying - that's going to have to wait until next year - but you can start grinding out the reps now. Fun!

Oh yeah and class balance is a mess. This is then further exacerbated by the fact that Artifact Power is weapon specific. So you better hope you picked your fotm wisely.
if you enjoy flying then you better enjoy questing, ALL the quests for each new expac from Warlords on, plan to fully explore all zones as in leave no area shaded, plan on grinding reps and not the reps YOU want but the reps they now require, plan on locating 100 of this or 100 of that, hope you love dungeons and a raid boss because you will be required to do that too.

Enjoy professions, great as long as to max them you don't mind having to run dungeons to do so or visit the DMF once monthly for in excess of a year.

It is no longer the game it was pre Warlords where you logged in and did whatever content was most fun for you, it gave way to "requirements".

Welcome back to a different game, I do hope you enjoy the new format.
A bunch of orcs from an alternate universe invaded. We beat them.

Then the Burning Legion invaded. Again. We're working on it.
Warlock is the new Shaman for the next six years lol.
The expansion has a lot of issues, but it's pretty good. Critics not burned by class design or legendaries are calling it the best expac since wrath. I think you'll have fun.
11/29/2016 07:01 PMPosted by Sietten

Have you seen the changes for elemental on the PTR?
11/30/2016 12:14 AMPosted by Patchs
11/29/2016 07:01 PMPosted by Sietten

Yes, and they are awesome. At least they were until some genius decided to revert all the changes that made elemental awesome. "Hey...here's some shiny new elemental toys for you to play with...PSYCHE!!!"
11/30/2016 12:58 AMPosted by Carpemortem
11/30/2016 12:14 AMPosted by Patchs

Yes, and they are awesome. At least they were until some genius decided to revert all the changes that made elemental awesome. "Hey...here's some shiny new elemental toys for you to play with...PSYCHE!!!"

Noooooooooooooo!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!