[H] Resolve, The Recruitment Thread

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 16 Next
They tell me they will build a wall, I tell them Dora chola will smash that !@#$. Only racist if you take it! Also Naz makes good potato pancakes.
Just dropping in to say "Hi". Maybe we can get some cross guild M+'s rolling. Hit up Cephyon or I. A few of us have healer Alts.
12/06/2016 10:28 AMPosted by Siouxsies
They tell me they will build a wall, I tell them Dora chola will smash that !@#$. Only racist if you take it! Also Naz makes good potato pancakes.
Yar, ye can't be talking about tonald dump or Captain Suxsies will tongue punch yer poop deck.
12/06/2016 08:31 AMPosted by Hollyforest
I also can't help feeling that orcs should be my pet/body guard.

u wot m8?
I always see ya'll around on here, i hope you're doing well! If you guys ever want to set something up icly with a neutral faction, OH is your friend, considering we have our own fleet of ships (and you're ran by a pandaren which is super neat)

Best of luck friends!
Bump for Resolve!
Resolve is lame..
And Nazthori keep playing around with low levels in D7 catch your lil ugly !@#. :)
12/08/2016 08:45 AMPosted by Sentaragga
And Nazthori keep playing around with low levels in D7 catch your lil ugly !@#. :)

Thanks for the bump m8.

And yeah, I will keep messing with people with crap non-RP names, D7, The Guard, etc.

If I could, I'd murder each WSB on sight as well.
Ima screen shot you dead with my flag over you watch. :)
12/09/2016 07:44 AMPosted by Sentaragga
Ima screen shot you dead with my flag over you watch. :)

Good luck with that.
https://media.giphy.com/media/Rhhr8D5mKSX7O/giphy.gif
Ya your right hard to catch your lil stanky !@# online.
12/09/2016 12:23 PMPosted by Sentaragga
Ya your right hard to catch your lil stanky !@# online.

And you never show your face long enough for me to track you down. All you do is talk mad $#@! and never follow up on it. You're a boring, bland, annoying wPvPbro that this server will eat in a matter of months. It's all the same, it's happened before, you're nothing new or interesting.

You're boring, I have no interest in annoying myself with you further.

And again, thanks for the bump.
Just transferred in. Came from Twisting Nether.
I tend to stay in character more often than not. I love to pvp. When I do, I am resto for arena and tank for rbgs. I like to raid just enough to read the story line. I am experienced as a tank for raiding. OT and MT. Though I have not done anything in Legion. Nor much in the last expansion. I have also done a bit of balance in raiding as well but not enough to assure max dps. I know healing all day long in anything but hate the pressure of healing in pve. Love the rush in pvp.
Where do you folks hang out the most? I'll find a reason to be in the neighborhood in-between lvling and introduce myself.
Not sure if my name will be different. Haven't logged in yet.
12/11/2016 12:42 AMPosted by Tronto
Just transferred in. Came from Twisting Nether.
I tend to stay in character more often than not. I love to pvp. When I do, I am resto for arena and tank for rbgs. I like to raid just enough to read the story line. I am experienced as a tank for raiding. OT and MT. Though I have not done anything in Legion. Nor much in the last expansion. I have also done a bit of balance in raiding as well but not enough to assure max dps. I know healing all day long in anything but hate the pressure of healing in pve. Love the rush in pvp.
Where do you folks hang out the most? I'll find a reason to be in the neighborhood in-between lvling and introduce myself.
Not sure if my name will be different. Haven't logged in yet.

Find an officer in-game. They'll help ya out. Discord for voice.
When im online you can most likely find me in Thunder Totem. :p unless im LF someone else or in arenas. But your hardly online or in Dal just like everyone else.
12/12/2016 04:32 PMPosted by Nazthori
Find an officer in-game. They'll help ya out. Discord for voice.

I made it. Thanks. :)
Bark
Hoe hoe hoe
#moo