Mythic +3 and +5 same ilvl gear????

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
So I did a +3 BRH about a week ago and just recently did a +5 BRH two nights ago. A couple weeks ago I got from the chest in my Order Hall a
  • Seacursed Wrap
  • that was Mythic +3 Titanforged. This was 865 ilvl because of the titanforged. But this week on the same charactar I got the same drop but this time it was a +5 Titanforged. But the same Ilvl 865. Both items have the same stats. To me this just doesn't sound right. If it is then why? I did the same dungeon on a harder difficulty but I was given the same loot from the easier version?
    Idk about the rules on giving screen shots but if its allowed here are the screen shots :

http://imgur.com/a/yY274
    http://www.wowhead.com/mythic-keystones-and-dungeons-guide#loot
    That still doesn't make sense. Based on that my +3 back got a +15 ilvl upgrade and it says that by saying its a titanforge. But if the Minimum that I was supposed to get from doing the +5 was a 865. But mine is titanforged unless they are going against the warforged system it doesn't make sense at all.
    OK, bear with me.

If you run a +3, the base item level for loot at the end of the run is 845.

If you run a +5 the base item level for loot at the end of the run is 850.

At the end of the week you get a chest. The loot in the chest is based on the highest level you did that week.

Key point: all loot in the end of the week chest is titanforged. You always get a few bonus ilvls on this piece.

If you completed a +3 then you will receive a piece no lower than 855, but maybe higher.

If you completed a +5 then you will receive a piece no lower than 865, but maybe higher.

Conclusion: you got lucky in your first week and got a few extra titanforged ilvls. Grats. :)
    11/22/2016 05:30 PMPosted by Nxdemon
    So I did a +3 BRH about a week ago and just recently did a +5 BRH two nights ago. A couple weeks ago I got from the chest in my Order Hall a
  • Seacursed Wrap
  • that was Mythic +3 Titanforged. This was 865 ilvl because of the titanforged. But this week on the same charactar I got the same drop but this time it was a +5 Titanforged. But the same Ilvl 865. Both items have the same stats. To me this just doesn't sound right. If it is then why? I did the same dungeon on a harder difficulty but I was given the same loot from the easier version?

Titanforge goes anywhere from +15ilvl to Max ilvl (895 right now, iirc). So basically your M3 TF is "super Titanforge" while your M5 TF is "regular Titanforge". These 2 items had different base ilvl due to M+ difficulty, but ended up being the same when your M3 item had a better TF roll.