Two issues I need help with!

Customer Support
Hello,

First Issue:

I've been trying to access the Remote Auction House on the Mobile WoW Armory App on my phone, But it's stating that I'm logged into the game when I'm not.

I checked to see if I was logged in by asking friends on my friends list, But they stated I was only logged into the Battle.net App which I'm always logged into at home as I'm the only user on it on my PC.

Any help with this issue appreciated. :-)

Second Issue:

I have one of the new Legion legendaries that had an iLevel of 895, When I obtained it. When it was raised to iLevel 910, I noticed it in-game for a couple of days.

Now however, It's stating it is iLevel 895 on this PC, But it says it is iLevel 910 on other PCs I may game on.

I've tried the following to resolve this, But did not work!:

Logged out completely and back in.
Named my folders which are needed to help reset my interface to .old.
Removed ALL CUSTOM AddOn's from my game client.
Reset my UI and Interface.

Any help with this issue appreciated as well. :-)

Thanks in advance for the help on these issues!

Xanlorash [The Insane]
Marked As Solution
1st issue: Post in mobile bug report (http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/2690193/)
2nd issue: All you clear is the cache for it to update. Just right click, delete. It won't mess with any settings.
11/26/2016 06:12 PMPosted by Xanlorash
Second Issue:

I have one of the new Legion legendaries that had an iLevel of 895, When I obtained it. When it was raised to iLevel 910, I noticed it in-game for a couple of days.

Now however, It's stating it is iLevel 895 on this PC, But it says it is iLevel 910 on other PCs I may game on.

All you need to do for this is just delete your cache folder next time you log out. It's a tooltip error, so without that folder holding onto obsolete information when it's recreated next time you log in, the tooltip should update.
11/26/2016 06:15 PMPosted by Elitedk
1st issue: Post in mobile bug report (http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/2690193/)
2nd issue: All you clear is the cache for it to update. Just right click, delete. It won't mess with any settings.

Thanks a bunch! Followed your instructions and issue is now resolved. :-)

Xanlorash [The Insane]