If you could do anything...

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
12/02/2016 11:01 AMPosted by Estus
12/02/2016 10:38 AMPosted by Adana
Yes! It was so much better before.
Debatable. I prefer the length, personally. Better than being a boy wonder knockoff.

but the horrible flat bang..things! *shudder*

There are better ways to do length. Personally, I prefer my blond twinks clean cut and tidy.
12/02/2016 11:17 AMPosted by Adana
There are better ways to do length. Personally, I prefer my blond twinks clean cut and tidy.
Blonde Twinks deserve to have their hair roam wild and free like their personalities.
12/02/2016 11:22 AMPosted by Estus
12/02/2016 11:17 AMPosted by Adana
Blonde Twinks deserve to have their hair roam wild and free like their personalities.

It seems we are at an impasse my friend.
12/02/2016 11:23 AMPosted by Adana
It seems we are at an impasse my friend.
Lets agree to disagree then. Andy-chan is still a kawaii princessu tho.
I'd smack Thrall around until he realizes that he is not and never has been Go'el, and trying so hard to connect with a past he never really had is ruining the future he made for himself and the Horde.
12/01/2016 09:03 PMPosted by Gariön
12/01/2016 07:47 PMPosted by Lena
High King is a hereditary position of power over the other races.

Blizzard has made it very clear that High King is just a military title, high King of the Alliance is pretty much Lothar's title as Sumpreem allied commander. Blizzard really needs to change that title, It should be "His Royal Majesty, King Anduin Wrynn, Sumpreem allied commander of the Alliance."

Edit: I ment Supreme allied commander...sorry

If it was just a military title Anduin wouldn't have it now. Blizzard lied when they told us it was purely military.
12/02/2016 11:50 AMPosted by Lena
If it was just a military title Anduin wouldn't have it now. Blizzard lied when they told us it was purely military.

I'm a little bit confused, and possibly just not paying close enough attention, but are you absolutely sure that Anduin *does* have this title now?
12/02/2016 11:51 AMPosted by Adana
12/02/2016 11:50 AMPosted by Lena

I'm a little bit confused, and possibly just not paying close enough attention, but are you absolutely sure that Anduin *does* have this title now?

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/character/anduin-wrynn

Yep. Blizzard ninja edited Anduin's character page after 7.1 went live to slip it in there.
After becoming High Priestess of Quel'thalas, I'd insist on making the Convocation a thing and rat out Aethas, because he doesn't deserve a seat.
12/02/2016 11:59 AMPosted by Lena
12/02/2016 11:51 AMPosted by Adana

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/story/character/anduin-wrynn

Yep. Blizzard ninja edited Anduin's character page after 7.1 went live to slip it in there.

Alright, now I completely understand where all your salt is coming from.

That's so annoying! And illogical! Hopefully it was a mistake... : /
Whoa... that is real!!!!??? They just gave him the title??? Maybe it isn't canon?
Is this what we are to expect now? Will we have to right click every NPC just in case there is some NPC in the game that says a definitively canon piece of lore that Blizzard knew the fans wouldnt like but shoved in anyway?
I'd smack around the Kirin Tor for making us do some pretty stupid World Quests.

"Champion, find the barrel with the ale in it!"
"And how does this help us defeat the Legion?"
"It doesn't!"
12/02/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Trethas
Whoa... that is real!!!!??? They just gave him the title??? Maybe it isn't canon?

Well, we don't have any official sources saying he isn't the High King and one official source saying he is so...
12/02/2016 01:02 PMPosted by Aemon
12/02/2016 12:10 PMPosted by Trethas

Well, we don't have any official sources saying he isn't the High King and one official source saying he is so...

I agree, yet the weight of the disappointment causes disbelief. I thought there would be more story to it than *poof* HIGH KING ANDUIN.
12/02/2016 12:54 PMPosted by Estus
Is this what we are to expect now? Will we have to right click every NPC just in case there is some NPC in the game that says a definitively canon piece of lore that Blizzard knew the fans wouldnt like but shoved in anyway?

I don't think any NPCs in game ever mention it at all. It was just edited into Anduin's character page. Because screw having important lore moments in game that are fleshed out and explained, let's just ninja edit things and hope the player base doesn't see it.
I would hang out with the trike dealer in Orgrimmar and work on the trikes. That sounds like a lot of fun to me.
Take Tyrande to the barber shop and buy her a haircut, so she can have her old hairstyle back, along with a foot bath and pedicure, to ease the pain caused by those shoes of hers. Then I'd take her to Malfurion and tell him to give her a foot massage. And after that, I'd give her back her old dress and maybe a pair of flat sandals (if she really feels a need to regularly wear shoes).
12/02/2016 03:21 PMPosted by Cassima
Then I'd take her to Malfurion and tell him to give her a foot massage.
Always took Malfurion as a Foot guy. Among other weird ones.
12/02/2016 04:44 PMPosted by Estus
12/02/2016 03:21 PMPosted by Cassima
Then I'd take her to Malfurion and tell him to give her a foot massage.
Always took Malfurion as a Foot guy. Among other weird ones.

Well, I would rather give her one myself, but somehow I don't think Mal would approve. Also, if you think that fetish is weird...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFFQd92OEhk