Skirmishes... Worst experience ever

Warrior
So, trying to do the 2's skirmishes on my arms warrior...

Horrible, terrible, agonising.

Ok, I'll try fury, bit more self sustainability.

Not as bad, but... my god. This is... this is horrible.
RIP. Seriously. I struggle in bg's trying to get 1k hk for hidden appearance skin for arms. I got to 500 and cried.
11/17/2016 06:41 AMPosted by Cleolee
So, trying to do the 2's skirmishes on my arms warrior...

Horrible, terrible, agonising.

Ok, I'll try fury, bit more self sustainability.

Not as bad, but... my god. This is... this is horrible.

you must practice more cuz I did 25 sk.s (2s )with my friend a DH and we won 21, i really had a lot of fun, and we fought vs paldins, fdks, monks, hunters, mages vs all so you should practice a little more, and i played as arms warrior
and another thing, i dont think that FR is a good setup for arenas, I prefer Mortal Combo
Ya I won't go Arms without a healer, it's like banging your head against a wall.

Fury for any skirmishes/arenas without a healer for me.
won 10/11 skirmishes...granted I don't pvp anymore but it was a lot easier then I thought it would be
Idk I won mine pretty easily.
11/17/2016 10:02 AMPosted by Vuduchikin

I think OP is talking about random skirmishes as Arms with no heals. Dunno what you ran, but I agree with OP not a recipe for great success, in my experience anyways.
Yea i just ment randoms with no heals. My experience in 15 matches... I'd get targeted first and blown up once DbtS and fear was blown.

Might get someone to within execute range at that time if i get enough gcds.

I die.

In contrast, my fdk (better gear mind you, so that extra 7% stats could make a difference) i won 10 out of 13 random skirms.

So yea, warrior random 2s dps skirms are horrible. I feel for all of you. Never have warriors needed a pocket healer more.
Arms warrior in random 2s is going to have a bad time. Fury (and even protection sometimes) can actually pull off some neat heroics.
Yesterday I did my skirmish wins for the quest. First skirm i was paired with a fury warrior. We won every single 2's we joined until he had his 10th win. Fury doesn't seem to synergize well with any other class but if you get 2 of them it can be good.
11/17/2016 10:07 AMPosted by Flynt
11/17/2016 10:02 AMPosted by Vuduchikin

I think OP is talking about random skirmishes as Arms with no heals. Dunno what you ran, but I agree with OP not a recipe for great success, in my experience anyways.

That's what I was referring to as well.
Without commenting on the state of Warrior Pvp..... Skirmishes are too random to form any sort of opinion about where we are right now.
I've found some pretty cool things about PvP'ing in skirmishes as Fury.

First, if you are low health, and there's another target that's low health then take advantage of Slaughterhouse and spam Bloodthirst. If your target is even half life you'll have no cooldown. If you have your relic talent and you're below 20% life you can gain 7% health every 1.5s.

Second, Furious Charge is amazing. If you need a heal, just heroic leap out, charge back and you're getting a 12-21% heal from Bloodthirst.

Third, Heroic Leap isn't just to stay in range to DPS, it's just as powerful for escaping when you are getting focused. Being able to chain up to three leaps in a row is going to allow you to escape in almost any circumstance. If you are getting focused, leap away, hit spell reflect if you're being cast on.

Last, Reckless Abandon paired with Frothing Berserker is amazing. Avatar, Battle Cry, Trigger Frothing, Rampage, Odyn's, RB. Awesome burst, and the movement speed increase from Frothing is awesome.

Fury isn't exactly awesome for PvP or for skirmishes, but it's not bad. I enjoy it a lot more than I enjoyed Arms.
I rarely PvP but when I do skirms I always do max dmg and kills, unless there's a caster free casting in the back or CCing chaining me. RBGs are THE funniest thing I've played recently as a warrior I'm topping kills by FAR, damage not as good but our Mass CC makes up for it. I honestly don't think warriors are in that bad of a position right now PvP wise, but that's just my 2 cents